Gesicki to the Patriots

drummernut74

• drummernut74 changed the title to Gesicki to the Patriots
15 minutes ago, Success said:

They have more cap than most - it seems like they're mailing it in, quite honestly.

Gesicki and Juju are fine additions - but they could have gone a tier above at both positions.  

Who is a tier above in free agency? Odell wants to sign with a contender, and gesicki is on par with all the free agent TEs

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

As long as Jones is there it's 2-0 every year, barring crazy wind.

That loss was a HC/OC loss on our part.  In the Pats celebration afterward you can see Belichek laughing with glee as he knows the Bills lost that game, the Pats didnt win it.  

We were too afraid to let Josh throw it till it was too late, McD playing again not to lose.  We draft a rocket arm because of our alleged weather and then when we can really utilize it, we are too timid. 

How a QB  Mac Jones completes what 2 passes in todays NFL and still wins is absurd.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

As much as I would’ve enjoyed Gesecki as a Bill to have a #2 TE, and yes I know he doesn’t block well, he is basically a big WR.

It’s more likely given the cryptic msg, Beamer wants a TE.  Since this draft is deep at TE, we’ll probably use one of the draft pics for another TE.

I still like what Kerrmy White continues to pound the drum a 1st RD WR,  the other needs are still a G, and MLB.  That’s four pics so let’s hope Beane has some magic this April.

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Haha. They are going to love his blocking skills.  

I think they will use him more as a receiver than a blocker.. heck neither of the TE my Pats have are a top notch blocker. Both are good receiving TE.

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Too Much Reaction GIF

Just for 1 year my guess is they draft a TE like Washington in the draft. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.