Options left at free agency -

GoBills!

Looking at the big picture there is a few guys I would still target;

I would love to see Isaiah Wynn come in and stay healthy. He was great in the run game in NE when healthy. Can play both left and right side.

Leonard Floyd -  33 tackles, 22 Asst and 9 Sacks last season. - What is his price at this point ?

Dalton Risner - Played over 967 snaps , stayed healthy, only allowed 3 sacks and one penalty - One bright spot in Denver on a terrible line.

TE- Schultz, Hooper or Mike Gesicki - 2 year deal max.

I'd like to draft LB, OL, CB, WR and not in that order....

10 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Frank Clark and Bobby Wagner would be nice

I think drafting a talented LB is the way to go, with so many faces returning on D I think a rookie will be ok with Milano guiding him. Bobby would be nice but I don't know how cheap he will be for us. 

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Risner ship has sailed I think

I searched first before posting didn't see anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

Seumalo

Risner

wagner

tranquill

ngakoue

frank clark

floyd

chark

theilen

Obj

Ionnidis

ingram

houstom

perryman

zeke

motor

hunt

moreau

hardman

rashaan evans

shaq

Dupree

anthony walker

Marvin jones 

Mack Hollins

Robert Quinn

eli apple- NOT

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, GoBills! said:

I would love to see Isaiah Wynn come in and stay healthy. He was great in the run game in NE when healthy. Can play both left and right side.

Leonard Floyd -  33 tackles, 22 Asst and 9 Sacks last season. - What is his price at this point ?

Dalton Risner - Played over 967 snaps , stayed healthy, only allowed 3 sacks and one penalty - One bright spot in Denver on a terrible line.

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Risner ship has sailed I think

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Did someone sign him? I don't see anything.

Yeah I think people on this board value him more than people in the league. I truly doubt we add him. JMO

28 minutes ago, Airseven said:

You’re probably right. Beane probably thinks he’s done with the OL. It’d fit the profile. 🙄

how exactly does that fit his profile?

You’re just making ***** up now

53 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah I think people on this board value him more than people in the league. I truly doubt we add him. JMO

I think that Reisner would fit on this team he’s a good player

The question is who sits they like Ryan Bates and it’s not like he’s done anything to take him out of the lineup

signed the replacement for saffold

Ike B is coming back see what you want but the guy is solid if not spectacular

They probably have some guys in the draft that they are high on

Making all these determinations just because we haven’t signed anybody yet it’s just ridiculous. Can we please be patient and wait until it all plays out I’m talking about letting it all play out through the draft all of the teeth nashing and handwringing isn’t going to do you any good it’s not going to change the way that the bills are going to do things.

We don’t have cap money this year. We don’t wanna be extending every contract on the team to create it. We need to reserve some of those for next year.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, GoBills! said:

Risner? Bills just signed McGovern; are you  benching Bates? I think a tackle might be more important 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.