4 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Sounds spicey 

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Hmmm, sounds like somebody may be a little hungry…😉

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He definitely cuts the mustard😎

He's certainly nothing to Poup on.

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Not sure what you're getting at here. You want Derrick Henry?

Yeah he's being a bit ambiguous. It seems like he's vacillating between Derrick Henry and some other guy named Henry Derrick.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

If you want a power back with production pick up Latavius Murray, he's older at 33 but not a whole lot of tread on the tires, a constant 4.2-4.5 YPC average, 6-8 TD, great in short yardage situations and wont cost a ton. he's one of those guys that you get alot of bang for your buck imo.

Great shout!

Statistical vs Contractual value, Jamaal Williams would have been a premium *****. Decent amount of First Downs, YAC and obviously the TDs. 

I like Murray but looking at everything over the past few years; Yards, YAC, Broken TKL, First Downs… no different to Motor. 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

In theory I love the idea of Henry in this offense but I don't think we can afford him. Too many other needs and too much money invested in Hines to put more than $5 million into another RB.

My dream ends as soon as I see that $11 million cap hit

48 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Where’s the water bug? 

We signed a mighty Smurf. He will fill that role.

7 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Great shout!

Statistical vs Contractual value, Jamaal Williams would have been a premium *****. Decent amount of First Downs, YAC and obviously the TDs. 

I like Murray but looking at everything over the past few years; Yards, YAC, Broken TKL, First Downs… no different to Motor. 

Although that is true the Bills are clearly looking for a power back which Singletary is not. 

Zeke Elliot would be an interesting add if the Bills want a pure power back. He worked well in a more complementary role in 2022 but I would rather have Singletary back if it is a cheaper add. I think Cook can handle an all around role the Bills just need depth behind Cook which Singletary can provide. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

13 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1.  Call Kelvin Benjamin.

2.  Call Uber Eats.

3.  Call Popeyes.

Love that chicken at Popeyes 🎶

8 hours ago, BBFL said:

Great shout!

Did they even talk to Williams and Foreman?  If so, what are they telling the agents?  Why wouldn’t a RB want to join the Bills offense?  Is it because they see how much Josh runs?

Edited by BobbyC81
K

1 hour ago, BobbyC81 said:

Love that chicken at Popeyes 🎶

Did they even talk to Williams and Foreman?  If so, what are they telling the agents?  Why wouldn’t a RB want to join the Bills offense?  Is it because they see how much Josh runs?

No, it’s because of how much Josh throws. And the fact that we already have Jimbo Cook. A RB like Foreman or Williams needs touches to get a bigger payday in their next contract.

15 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

No, it’s because of how much Josh throws. And the fact that we already have Jimbo Cook. A RB like Foreman or Williams needs touches to get a bigger payday in their next contract.

Foreman got 203 touches last year and it only netted him a 1-year $3M deal with a bottom feeder like Chicago.

I agree this is a need but I also think this is something you can go into and potentially out of the draft without addressing.   There will be future cuts from other teams, yes guys will get signed.  Zeke Elliott?  No effing way in my book.  That guys lost what he once was years ago.

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Foreman got 203 touches last year and it only netted him a 1-year $3M deal with a bottom feeder like Chicago.

Which amazes me.  Had he been their #1 all season, he's well over 1K yards.  He had five 100-yd games, which was 4th best in the league.

I wanted him here, but it wasn't meant to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I agree this is a need but I also think this is something you can go into and potentially out of the draft without addressing.   There will be future cuts from other teams, yes guys will get signed.  Zeke Elliott?  No effing way in my book.  That guys lost what he once was years ago.

You do realize we wouldn’t be picking up Zeke based on what he once was, but what he is now? The last couple of years he has been a shell of his former self, but he is still an excellent short yardage back. Zeke is someone I wouldn’t mind for the right price, but I also wouldn’t be expecting prime Zeke.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.