Anyone just sit back and appreciate it?

Buffalo_Stampede

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I think it’s a pretty fair bet that Mahomes has 3 rings before Allen even gets to appear in 1 Super Bowl.

And that’s not due to any fault of Allen’s.

Which is precisely why I’m likely to stop supporting this sorry excuse of a franchise. My ultimatum is Josh Allen’s career. This franchise has to prove they have what it takes to win with an elite QB. Do whatever it takes to bring one home( new coach more talent whatever). If they can’t do that, I’m likely done being a fan. If we do win one or multiple SB I will likely be a fan until death. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Nope, this time is absolutely different and I hope this message resonates up to management. If they think they can still push out tickets after wasting an elite QB, they have another thing coming. Whether anyone else stops being a fan that’s up to them, but I’m absolutely done if we don’t win a super bowl during Josh Allen’s career. I likely won’t be able to be a fan of anyone else, and I will probably dedicate my time and money to some other hobby. 

Fair enough, but you know it would be very, very hard to stop watching.  This team certainly isn’t perfect, but it’s been much more enjoyable over the last few years.  That doesn’t mean I and others are satisfied with the final results, but I at least enjoy winning the majority of Sundays. 

Just now, teef said:

Fair enough, but you know it would be very, very hard to stop watching.  This team certainly isn’t perfect, but it’s been much more enjoyable over the last few years.  That doesn’t mean I and others are satisfied with the final results, but I at least enjoy winning the majority of Sundays. 

The Bills are a drug, that’s for certain. But even a drug addict knows when he’s to strung out. I don’t want to OD on copium so I’ll likely check myself into rehab unless I get my ultimate fix. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

The Bills are a drug, that’s for certain. But even a drug addict knows when he’s to strung out. I don’t want to OD on copium so I’ll likely check myself into rehab unless I get my ultimate fix. 

Great.  Now I want to do drugs. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah. Here in Colorado I went to the Broncos 2015 Super Bowl parade. And then the Avs parade last year. You know what? Both were kind of anti-climactic. And hardcore Broncs/Avs fans immediately started the talk about repeating. I felt like everyone needed to take a few months to just chill. It was actually kind of exhausting.

Probably because both the Broncos and Avs have already won Championships before but if the Bills or Sabres ever went all the way I can't imagine the celebration feeling anti-climatic.  Heck if the Bills had won the Super Bowl this year I think WNY would still be partying 

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

I'd love to win a Superbowl and find out.  Especially because the last thing I would care about is people being negative after a Superbowl win lol.

Don't think 1 is too much to ask for.

Now there’s something we can for sure agree on. 

7 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Heck if the Bills had won the Super Bowl this year I think WNY would still be partying

I hope you're right. And I hope TBD is there when it happens. Because I'll make a friendly wager. We win the Super Bowl. What's the over/under on when the first "Can We Repeat" or "Can We Be the Next Dynasty" topic is posted?

I say 12 hours.

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hope you're right. And I hope TBD is there when it happens. Because I'll make a friendly wager. We win the Super Bowl. What's the over/under on when the first "Can We Repeat" or "Can We Be the Next Dynasty" topic is posted?

I say 12 hours.

That's fair, I'm sure there would be posts like that on the message board but the locals would definitely be celebrating and soaking it all in.  

42 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

You might be surprised...

I would be surprised. I know many were born before those championships but do they remember the game on the day it was played?

10 hours ago, Gregg said:

Sabres fans will appreciate just making the playoffs at this point. But the bar for the Bills is much higher. I want one Super Bowl championship before I take a permanent dirt nap. 

My local Sacramento Kings are on the verge of ending an NBA record 16 season (passed our former Buffalo Braves franchise) playoff drought.  As Sabres fans, you gotta believe!

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We’ve won the AFC East 3 years in a row! Not the ultimate goal but it’s a great accomplishment.

Take a minute and appreciate it. 

I already did that.
 Did you want me to do it again ? Cuz it doesnt feel the same as it did when it actually happened the 1st time. like so many things in life  LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.