Orlando Brown signs with Bengals

HappyDays

Oh cool.. Burrow obviously needed more help.  

Cant wait to see what the Chiefs restructured Mahomes for.  Maybe that can break tonight as well and Allen can 1000 yard stare at Beane’s texts about McGovern and Harty. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Perhaps it’s just me
I didn’t think Orlando Brown looked great last year

Kc certainly didn’t want him back

They paid even more to sign Jawaan Taylor. 

Edited by SCBills

I’m starting to get concerned with the Bills offensive line when compared to the other two top rivals in the AFC. When it became painfully obvious they needed to upgrade their OL, here’s what they did.  

Kansas City - paid big money for Joe Thuney (best guard available) and Orlando Brown and also drafted Creed Humphrey last season.  This season they signed Jawan Taylor who was arguably the best tackle available in free agency.

Cincinnati - last season signed one of the top RT’s in FA La’el Collins as well as two FA guards in Karras and Kappa to decent contracts.   This season they went out and signed Brown.  

Buffalo - signed Connor McGovern to a decent contract.  Returning 4/5 staters.  

I’m very much concerned about the Bills OL

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 21
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JohnNord said:

I’m starting to get concerned with the Bills offensive line when compared to the other two top rivals in the AFC. When it became painfully obvious they needed to upgrade their OL, here’s what they did.  

Kansas City - paid big money for Joe Thuney (best guard available) and Orlando Brown and also drafted Creed Humphrey last season.  This season they signed Jawan Taylor who was arguably the best tackle available in free agency.

Cincinnati - last season signed one of the top RT’s in FA La’el Collins as well as two FA guards in Karras and Kappa to decent contracts.   This season they went out and signed Brown.  

I agree, even if we fill those spots with a 1st and 2nd rounder we now have 2 rookies and a guy thats been a backup for 4 years blocking for Josh.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

LT was the biggest weakness on their offense so this hurts.

However I'm now even more confused about the Chiefs signing Jawaan Taylor to be their LT for a higher AAV than Brown got.

They would have taken him back at a lower price.  He overplayed his hand and ended up signing for much less in Cincy than what he demanded in KC

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

I agree, even if we fill those spots with a 1st and 2nd rounder we now have 2 rookies and a guy thats been a backup for 4 years blocking for Josh.

Still better than what we had blocking for Josh last year…

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

So you’re upset we’re not keeping up with the Joneses

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

The best tackle available in free agency was the guy they let go to the Bengals. I still don't understand it. Jawaan Taylor was seen as a RT only in his draft class and that's what he played in Jacksonville. They paid him more than Orlando Brown got to play the opposite side. Far be it from me to question Andy Reid's eye for offensive talent... but it feels like a bad move.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.