Update TE Parham back to SD

Reed83HOF

May be repeating myself…..

When T.J. Hockenson went from division rival Lions to Vikings for a 2nd round pick, was Beane aware of availability and did he make an offer? Still on a rookie contract !

If I’m in Beane’s shoes, I’d have offered a 2nd and player or another pick from 2024. If Bills interested in another TE, wouldn’t that be better than spending a 2023 on 1st or 2nd pick that still needs to be developed? 
I would love to have seen him as another big target and blocker like Hockenson for Josh.  
On the other hand, I’d like to see more of what Q. Morris can contribute. 

On 3/16/2023 at 11:38 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I will need three scientific studies with data to back this up if you're going to advocate the premise...🤨

Sure, here are three peer-reviewed studies that suggest that sugar is not a healthy breakfast option for children:

Vos, M. B., Welsh, J. A., & Gillman, M. W. (2015). Added sugars and cardiovascular disease risk in children: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation, 131(14), e439-e454.

Smith, C. E., Tucker, K. L., & Kris-Etherton, P. M. (2016). Association of breakfast cereal consumption with nutrient intake, body mass index, and cardiovascular risk factors in US children and adolescents. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 116(4), 486-494.

Deshmukh-Taskar, P., Nicklas, T. A., O'Neil, C. E., Keast, D. R., Radcliffe, J. D., & Cho, S. (2010). The relationship of breakfast skipping and type of breakfast consumption with nutrient intake and weight status in children and adolescents: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2006. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 110(6), 869-878.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, finn said:

Sure, here are three peer-reviewed studies that suggest that sugar is not a healthy breakfast option for children:

Vos, M. B., Welsh, J. A., & Gillman, M. W. (2015). Added sugars and cardiovascular disease risk in children: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation, 131(14), e439-e454.

Smith, C. E., Tucker, K. L., & Kris-Etherton, P. M. (2016). Association of breakfast cereal consumption with nutrient intake, body mass index, and cardiovascular risk factors in US children and adolescents. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 116(4), 486-494.

Deshmukh-Taskar, P., Nicklas, T. A., O'Neil, C. E., Keast, D. R., Radcliffe, J. D., & Cho, S. (2010). The relationship of breakfast skipping and type of breakfast consumption with nutrient intake and weight status in children and adolescents: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2006. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 110(6), 869-878.

Kids, schmids.  I'm 66, and eating Thin Mints.  I will make sure the grandchildren get a good breakfast. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Kids, schmids.  I'm 66, and eating Thin Mints.  I will make sure the grandchildren get a good breakfast. 😁

I'm 80 give me a few of those thin mints and I'll wash them down with my gin and tonic😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Reed83HOF changed the title to Update TE Parham back to SD
19 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

How do you know it’s false? Do you think everybody that the Bills talk to and negotiate with end up signing with them?

“The inevitable Beane should’ve offered him that” posts grind my gear. As if they know he didn’t. It’s not a video game where the player always goes to highest bidder. 

Alright, so I think we're starting to get an idea of what the Bills draft is gonna look like. Probably an OL'man or two, a MLB, more of a power style RB, and a TE. DE probably in there again as well, possibly even another WR. 

35 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

How do you know its false? Do you think everybody that the Bills talk to and negotiate with end up signing with them?

No but literally every report that comes out about the Bills well beforehand does anyone end up signing? Answer is no. Literally nothing about McGovern Harty, or Kyle Allen(outside of the assumption since him and Josh are friends. 

We’ve been literally linked to multiple RBs, LBs, TES which are all needs probably driven by agents. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.