Bills sign QB Kyle Allen.

MAJBobby

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Allen has 2 TDs receiving.  1 of them in the playoffs

And he lost both games.  Not receiving stats, win stats in those situations.

3 actually, Against Houston, Arizona and Tennessee for the 2 pt conversation.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

And he lost both games.  Not receiving stats, win stats in those situations.

3 actually, Against Houston, Arizona and Tennessee for the 2 pt conversation.

So you never want Josh to catch another TD?  

I'm not superstitious, ................................but I am a little stitious.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

So you never want Josh to catch another TD?  

I'm not superstitious, ................................but I am a little stitious.

I play the odds, so far they aren't in his favor catching passes.  I'll take him throwing more TD's instead.

7 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

Has Kyle won an NFL game in his entire career? There has to be a better option.

7-12 career.

Better than Losman and Manuel (and those were our starters for God sake!) 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don’t love this. I’d like a better back up.

But…I’ve been guessing JA would request KA and the front office would bring him in. 

He's young and was dumped by Washington after a very serious injury after looking really good in relief. He's played for crap team after crap team. Last year was his first year somewhat back to health since his 2020 year. It was slow moving. I actually caught a few of those Redskins games he started in 2020 along with one of his starts this year against Miami. I discount the Miami start, as he was getting acclimated again, but those Washington starts, he had command of the huddle. He was leading them. His pedigree is high, he just so happens to be very close to Josh, and I love Josh having a true wingman as I think it helps his personality more than the average person. Then they naturally run into each other all offseason working with Palmer. The guy will come into camp with the playbook down. This was an absolute steal of signing for a guy that could be Josh's back up for a very long time (which is what I would like to have).  

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/see-it-kyle-allen-back-throwing-football-following-ankle-injury

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.