Bills sign QB Kyle Allen.

MAJBobby

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

Bleacher Report  got me the head line said Bills land K. ALLEN I was thinking the WR 

MKe this trade and then trade for J Allen as well. Lol 

Start collecting Allens like we used to with Williams 

Absolutely love this signing. He works with Josh a lot already with Palmer. They're close. Still young, can be Josh's right hand many years to come. Shown to be capable, especially in his 2020 year having a few starts with Washington. LOVE, this signing. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Absolutely love this signing. He works with Josh a lot already with Palmer. They're close. Still young, can be Josh's right hand many years to come. Shown to be capable, especially in his 2020 year having a few starts with Washington. LOVE, this signing. 

yep! He just turned 27. He’s barely 2 years older than guys like Hooker and Bennett and he’s been in the league 5 years and a former top recruit. I like it. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

It took 3 pages to get a serious comment. Thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.