JuJu to Patriots

Big Turk

Just now, Big Turk said:

He just had 933 yards last year...Meyers has never had 900 yards in his entire career.

With Mahomes throwing him the ball and Kelce as the focal point. Meyers has put up 800+ the last two seasons with Mac Jones and no one else really around him. He put up 700+ in 2020 with a washed Cam Newton and a couple other jags. Juju is a nobody, really. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

when was that?

When AB left Pittsburgh

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Only because they were reading the back of his jersey going away that whole game.   5/5, 113 yards.

Why didn't you reply my comment saying "WITHOUT Mahomes throwing him the ball"?

His stats without Mahomes against the Bills are 10-15 107 yards and 1 TD.  He did dance well on the Logo.

Those stats are in 2 games.

Edited by ColoradoBills

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

With Mahomes throwing him the ball and Kelce as the focal point. Meyers has put up 800+ the last two seasons with Mac Jones and no one else really around him. He put up 700+ in 2020 with a washed Cam Newton and a couple other jags. Juju is a nobody, really. 

When AB left Pittsburgh

Not really.  How many years did he lead the team in targets?

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Why didn't you reply my comment saying "WITHOUT Mahomes throwing him the ball"?

His stats without Mahomes against the Bills are 10-15 107 yards and 1 TD.  He did dance well on the Logo.

I did---by pointing out that he was doing that or better with Big Ben throwing him the ball.  

OK, so in total, in 3 games he caught 75% of his targets for 11 YPC v Bills D.  Against teams he faced 3 or more times, that's his highest YPC.

What are you trying to accomplish with that added bit? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not really.  How many years did he lead the team in targets?

I did---by pointing out that he was doing that or better with Big Ben throwing him the ball.  

OK, so in total, in 3 games he caught 75% of his targets for 11 YPC v Bills D.  Against teams he faced 3 or more times, that's his highest YPC.

What are you trying to accomplish with that added bit? 

I'm confused, but no worry.  I will acquiesce to you.  He's the missing link for the Pats*.

• Haha (+1) 1

Man, I loved juju on the draft (we tried up to take Zay 😞) but man has he become unlikable. And now he’s going to the Pars, who are the worst evaluators of wrs, to play with butt cheeks Mac Jones???? 😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He just had 933 yards last year...Meyers has never had 900 yards in his entire career.

Going on a ledge here but I’m going to give a slight edge to mahomes over DUI Jones. Slight though.

they are basically the same player who don’t move the needle one way or the other. 

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bills secondary knows JuJu.  Without Mahomes throwing the ball I'm not worried much at all.

KC sitting with Valdes-Scandling, Toney and Sky.  They got work to do even with Mahomes.

I'm still hoping someone gives Hardman some stupid money and he moves on from KC!

As long as Kelce is there.. they don't have much to worry about. They can plug and play the rest with Mahomes/Kelce.

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Man, I loved juju on the draft (we tried up to take Zay 😞) but man has he become unlikable. And now he’s going to the Pars, who are the worst evaluators of wrs, to play with butt cheeks Mac Jones???? 😂😂😂

Going on a ledge here but I’m going to give a slight edge to mahomes over DUI Jones. Slight though.

they are basically the same player who don’t move the needle one way or the other. 

One was the first option and the other part of a conglomerate of options behind Kelce.  

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

That’s the best deal he could get?  That’s WR2 money now. 

He is a number 2 receiver. He’s a gloried possession receiver. Might be a good fantasy guy in ppr catching 70 passes for 600 yards next year with Jones. 

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

One was the first option and the other part of a conglomerate of options behind Kelce.  

Meyers would have put up better number in KC than he did in ne. Do you disagree with this? Also, he got hurt and if someone is a teams number 1 option, guess what the defense wants to do? 

I think they are very similar players. Juju has no speed and doesn’t threaten a defense. Solid possession guy who is super annoying.

Macaroni Jones is still the Pats QB right?  snore,  wake me when the WRs have somebody to throw to them.

Pats have been throwing money and picks at WRs and TEs since Brady left,  none of them stick.   theres one constant here,  bad QB play.

Edited by bigduke6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.