Poyer is back! Resigning with Bills

Big Blitz

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

edit: And Beck, you know me and my track record enough to know I'm not some angry, woman hater. I dont dislike her because "she's hot". I dislike her because she is an ignorant, misinformed, disrespectful, loudmouth.

Well, now, that's different.  We can all see from her social media feeds what her opinions are, and since she chooses to make them public, it's fair game for people to agree with them, or to describe them as you do above, or to disagree with them.

But it's standard procedure around the world to attack the sexual morality of a woman or her body parts instead of her expressed views

For example

It's quite routinely done as a way of ridiculing and diminishing the woman, or intimidating her.

For her direct actions. And that seems to be her only talent that will last longer than the next 5 years.

I know little about Bush, other than that she's married to Poyer, she's a mother, she started a natural skin care company and she's visited sick kids in hospitals.  So I have no idea what her other talents and actions are, when she's not on social media.  I defer to your superior personal knowledge of her.

Additionally, my mother/sisters/daughters all contribute more to the world than butt pics and stupid opinions. So dont ever mention them in the same post as her again. Thanks.

Again, I defer to your superior knowledge of what Bush contributes to the world when she's not posting butt pics, and opinions you find stupid.  But the point - which does apply to your mother, sisters, and daughters whether you like it or not - is that I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone was smearing them as immoral and repeatedly unfaithful, especially if used as a tactic against views they might express that someone dislikes.  And that's quite common.

I'm outta here now.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Bringing back the same defense - with more tread on the tires, without Miller and Edmunds, and relying on vets to overcome injury - is concerning.

They still need a replacement MLB and another pass rusher opposite Rousseau. Perhaps there’s hope for an actual upgrade therein…

Why no Miller? He's already stated that he's going to be returning in August. That is the doctor's return date and he said he hopes to beat that by a month or 2. Either way he's back during training camp/preseason.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Per a source that knows Poyer - The numbers haven't been announced yet because the numbers are still being worked out. He flew into Buffalo tonight to hammer out the final details.

Interesting.  But the Buffalo Bills announced the re-signing as "agree to terms with Pro Bowl safety Jordan Poyer on two-year deal".  The Bills are typically close-mouthed about announcing a deal until it's pretty well nailed down.

What does "agree to terms" mean if the numbers are still being worked out?

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Interesting.  But the Buffalo Bills announced the re-signing as "agree to terms with Pro Bowl safety Jordan Poyer on two-year deal".  The Bills are typically close-mouthed about announcing a deal until it's pretty well nailed down.

What does "agree to terms" mean if the numbers are still being worked out?

I don't know more than what I said. Probably minute details like roster bonus, workout bonus, etc.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know more than what I said. Probably minute details like roster bonus, workout bonus, etc.

Roster bonus is usually a big piece of the terms, since it's guaranteed and since the team can divide it up rather than taking it on the cap.

I guess it could still fall through, then,  if the terms are really that much in flux.

24 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Im loving this. All the key pieces I wanted back on defense, and thr subtractions of Leslie and Edmunds. This is my dream scenario. Now go get a stud, physical, instinctive MLB and go dominate 

Would you be good with Wagner or lavonte?

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Why no Miller? He's already stated that he's going to be returning in August. That is the doctor's return date and he said he hopes to beat that by a month or 2. Either way he's back during training camp/preseason.

Wait a second. He’s beating the doctor’s prognosis by a month or two?! Sort of like how he said he was only missing a game or two??? Please post all credible sources on his supposed return date. Honestly, I’m curious now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.