Poyer is back! Resigning with Bills

Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

From the MIA Board

Another source has commented that Jordan Poyer's wife is furious with the deal. She wanted to go to ****in Miami and she's absolutely pissed. Stuck in Buffalo.

Now add in the Agent Drew Rosenhaus and NO contract details yet I am going to think this is a very good contract for the Bills

I'd be pissed too if I thought I was moving from NY to FLA and then found out I wasn't....

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

From the MIA Board

Another source has commented that Jordan Poyer's wife is furious with the deal. She wanted to go to ****in Miami and she's absolutely pissed. Stuck in Buffalo.

Now add in the Agent Drew Rosenhaus and NO contract details yet I am going to think this is a very good contract for the Bills

Julie Poyer posts on Bills Mafia Babes and responds to posts.   She is loving the fan reaction welcoming him back.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Keep dreaming that is never going to happen. We are in the good tax times give it another ten years you will wish for 2023 taxes again when our state representatives are doing even more taxing and spending in the future. Have you noticed anything you like that is good gets more and more taxed by New York State?

Because New York State taxes never go down see this dollar bill it use to be a quarter when I was growing up candy bars were .15 cents in the 1970’s and you had money to get some gum you were rich as a kid with a $1 to spend. I know BSF go to bed quit complaining we like being ripped off today my phone and television tells me it is wonderful, wonderful. Plus candy isn’t good for you BSF. The New York State leaders told us so. Where is my dollar I got to get some candy in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

In those days, nickles had pictures of bumble bees on them. "Gimme 5 bees for a quarter!" we'd say!  With a quarter you could buy a moonpie, a ride on the trolley, and still have enough leftover to see a moving picture.  Where was I...so anyway I had to get a new heel for my shoe so I took the ferry to Morganville.  Morganville is what we called Shelbyville back then.  But thats not the important part.  The important part is that I tied an onion to my belt...as was the style at the time.  Now you couldnt get white onions on account of the war.  So I tied a big honking yellow one to my belt, as was the style at the time.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'd be pissed too if I thought I was moving from NY to FLA and then found out I wasn't....

This is such a none issue a Buffalo Bills player can have two homes with the money they make. So Poyer can still live in Florida as his primary residence. My Uncle who was in banking lives on the Texas boarder between Texas and Mexico, Pharr, Texas around the Rio Grand Valley area as his primary residence over Arizona Sun City in Phoenix because of the tax savings in Texas. I doubt many Buffalo Bills are using Buffalo as their primary residence. Terry Pegula calls Florida his primary residence not Buffalo so this was never a real issue in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

1 hour ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

This is the dude that drove to Detroit injured because he wasn't cleared to fly! True badass and part of the best safety tandem in the league 

Kansas City, not Detroit.  KC much further from Orchard Park - ~980 vs ~270 miles.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

This is such a none issue a Buffalo Bills player can have two homes with the money they make. So Poyer can still live in Florida as his primary residence. My Uncle who was in banking lives on the Texas boarder between Texas and Mexico, Pharr, Texas around the Rio Grand Valley area as his primary residence over Arizona Sun City in Phoenix because of the tax savings in Texas. I doubt many Buffalo Bills are using Buffalo as their primary residence. Terry Pegula calls Florida his primary residence not Buffalo so this was never a real issue in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

The players pay state taxes where the game is played for their salary, and where the team is based for their bonuses.  Primary residence doesn't matter, it's where the money is earned. 

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Sport trac estimated he would get a 3 yr $33 million dollar contract. We shall see how close it is to that.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/jordan-poyer-12500/market-value/

I don't see how a 32 year old safety would be upset with this.

As for some of you, is the thanks Poyer gets for giving his all, even playing injured last season trying to help this team win a Championship?

I'm glad he's back.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.