S. Diggs Restructures

Chaos

15 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I still don’t think Poyer is coming back. It will take a big chunk of ego to come back to the Bills on a discount vs another team 

What if Pegula agreed to pay his state taxes? Is that legal?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

20 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This one was certainly unexpected. Maybe they figure giving him some $$$ will help the rift

Nothing about a supposed "rift".

Diggs was getting paid the exact same amount of money over the next 10-12 months.  He just collects it now, as supposed to being weekly game checks...

To a rich guy like Stefon, that means little...sure he gets the "time value of money" (chance to invest), but let's not turn this into a story about some rumored rift.

This is a move to create cap space, plain and simple. If we gave him a raise/more money, I'd buy what you're selling...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I know I should be wishing on Offense, but I want to see CJ Gardner Johnson rocking a Bills uniform next year.  If we could get Wagner/David and Gardner Johnson, I feel like the D gets nastier and better, which would be a nice step.  Ideal world, we can go into the draft after a WR and OL help. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I know I should be wishing on Offense, but I want to see CJ Gardner Johnson rocking a Bills uniform next year.  If we could get Wagner/David and Gardner Johnson, I feel like the D gets nastier and better, which would be a nice step.  Ideal world, we can go into the draft after a WR and OL help. 

I don’t want to spend on defense, but Chauncey Gardner Johnson would be a welcome attitude on this defense. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I still don’t think Poyer is coming back. It will take a big chunk of ego to come back to the Bills on a discount vs another team 

Hopefully we move on from him. Obviously he has moved on from the Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.