Lil dirty update - McKenzie released

Reed83HOF

6 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

He was very misused this year under Dorsey. Granted, its not a knock necessarily on Ken (that is to be seen) every coach has a system, and his did not utilize I.K. 

He can and will have success in the right system. If he goes to the Giants, he will be a very nice contributor, and it will be fun to hear the same people who have dogged him the last few years moan and complain about letting I.K goto the Giants.

I don’t see my as a fit. They have wandale robinson, parris Campbell and Hodgins. All three are best in the slot- their other WR is Sterling IRpard.  Maybe Daboll loves him that much that he’ll add a 4th midget WR, but I think he can be used better on other teams

7 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

sucks dorsey is an idiot and couldnt use him well.

he made me stand up on my feet when he got the ball in the redzone for those sweeps.

best of luck son

So al the poorly run routes,  drops and fumbles those were because Dorsey is an idiot.  Yeah ok.

McKenzie had a long and storied history of muffs and fumbles, that is how we landed him here in the first place.

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Felt inevitable.

WR1 Diggs

WR2 (early draft pick?)

WR3 Shakir

WR4 Davis

WR5 Harty

Sure, I guess. Whatever. More likely they stick with Davis and use the early picks on defense.

I think it’ll be 

Diggs

Davis

Harty

Shakir

WR drafted rds 1-3.

this WR class isn’t very good and the guys that we’ll be selecting will have a hard time beating out gabe. Maybe they’ll slot in over shakir, but they plan to utilize Harty.  Mcdermotts reluctance to give big minutes to draft picks also factors in imo

• Like (+1) 1

Always thought he'd be more for the Bills than he was.

His running instincts seemed to turn runs that were setup to gain much more into less. And, as many have said he was inconsistent because of his hands. Had some nice games against NE when we needed it and was pretty good as a returner. Too expensive for what he is now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.