Stephon Gilmore Traded to the Cowboys

CowgirlsFan

• CowgirlsFan changed the title to Stephon Gilmore Traded to the Cowboys
2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

He was stiff with bad instincts. I prefer that CBs that don't get repeatedly toasted down the field. Him being a completely miserable dude was just icing on the cake.

Don't forget...never his fault; always someone else out of position!!!

Can't stand that dude! Good luck there, "Boys". 

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

Picking a pro bowl corner in the NFL is never a dumb pick. What’s dumb is people not liking that he didn’t smile. If you watched him play you would know he was better than “good” or “really good “.  

It really is when your team has no QB and no blocking.

Imagine how dumb it would be to trade away the pick for Mahomes and draft the 8th defensive back selected in round 1 under the above conditions.

Wait.....never mind. 

55 minutes ago, babulator said:

This is a stretch. He was good no question. He did not have a Hall of Fame Career, not even close. 

I would bet a lot of money he is at least up for nomination. 

12 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wow so true. Flags came out constantly when in Buffalo and magically disappeared in NE.  

I’m sure better coaching had no impact on this. Or playing on a better team. 

also, the amount of times he’s was flagged was greatly exaggerated. Again because he didn’t smile, fans loved to hate on a really good player who was signed to a massive contract by arguably the best coach ever and became DPOY. 

but obviously salty Bills fans >>> Belichick. 

14 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, stay bitter Bills fans. DPOY, SB winner, still collecting checks, still rated highly by non bitter fans. 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2022-cornerback-rankings

salty about a smile. Dude was one of our best players when he was here and part of a number 2 defense. Just admit you were wrong and Gilmore is really good and is a borderline hall of fame. Bad smiler though and that’s what is really important!

dude got pantsed by Mark Sanchez

3 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

And Taron Johnson against the Chiefs this past season. 

So, are we sure Gilmore hasn't done the same in a game? I know damn well no one here has seen every game Gilmore has played in. In the end Gilmore was a solid pick. 

I think the Gilmore trade is an excellent one by Dallas. Gilmore had a nice bounce back year after his knee procedure. He looked like he still has a couple of good years left in the tank. I have a feeling he's going to get his hands on a lot of passes this year because of that pass rush alone. Don't be surprised if he is up around the league lead in INT's this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.