Stephon Gilmore Traded to the Cowboys

CowgirlsFan

Haha, stay bitter Bills fans. DPOY, SB winner, still collecting checks, still rated highly by non bitter fans. 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2022-cornerback-rankings

salty about a smile. Dude was one of our best players when he was here and part of a number 2 defense. Just admit you were wrong and Gilmore is really good and is a borderline hall of fame. Bad smiler though and that’s what is really important!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, stay bitter Bills fans. DPOY, SB winner, still collecting checks, still rated highly by non bitter fans. 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2022-cornerback-rankings

salty about a smile. Dude was one of our best players when he was here and part of a number 2 defense. Just admit you were wrong and Gilmore is really good and is a borderline hall of fame. Bad smiler though and that’s what is really important!

Where is that border?

If that clown played another 20 years he wouldn't make the hall. His prime was an extremely narrow window.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

He was a great fit for New England but a dumb draft pick for the Bills. He never wanted to be with us and I don't care about the fact that he was "good" or even "very good." 

How many games did he win for us?

How many games does any CB win? I've never even thought of it that way. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Where is that border?

If that clown played another 20 years he wouldn't make the hall. His prime was an extremely narrow window.

🧂 

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

How many games does any CB win? I've never even thought of it that way. 

Agreed! That idiot Belichick kept signing losers like Revis and Gilmore. What did he ever win?

Bill is one of my favorite posters but he is stuck in the Lombardi 3 yards and a cloud of dust football. He hated the invention of the forward pass. Ruined the game!

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

He was a great fit for New England but a dumb draft pick for the Bills. He never wanted to be with us and I don't care about the fact that he was "good" or even "very good." 

Picking a pro bowl corner in the NFL is never a dumb pick. What’s dumb is people not liking that he didn’t smile. If you watched him play you would know he was better than “good” or “really good “.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

The pick was fine, his biggest fault was he always held. In Buffalo that's a PI, in NE it's not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Picking a pro bowl corner in the NFL is never a dumb pick. What’s dumb is people not liking that he didn’t smile. If you watched him play you would know he was better than “good” or “really good “.  

He was stiff with bad instincts. I prefer that CBs that don't get repeatedly toasted down the field. Him being a completely miserable dude was just icing on the cake.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.