The Commanders released RB J.D. McKissic.

Bag of Milk

I don't know where all the anger is from. 

McKissic wasn't the problem. The Skins were. As they so often are.

But yeah, we don't need him now. He might find a spot somewhere, though. He's not exactly a guy with his tread worn off.  22 rushes and 33 catches last year. 1775 career snaps.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

I don't know where all the anger is from. 

McKissic wasn't the problem. The Skins were. As they so often are.

Remember Dusty Ziegler?

McKissic said one thing and did another, a man whose word is mud... if you don't understand then that's not on angry fans, it's on you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Hurt people hurt people…….sending you a hug 

?

Its more of a “ya, we as Bills fans are aware of what happened.” And us smart ones are happy it did.

Thanks for the insight.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

55 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Remember Dusty Ziegler?

McKissic said one thing and did another, a man whose word is mud... if you don't understand then that's not on angry fans, it's on you.

Imagine crying about another’ man’s decision to do what he thinks is best for him and his family in a business that gets rid of you in a second. It’s weird. 

5 hours ago, eball said:

Wonder if he wishes he had become a Buffalo. 

Probably not or he would have signed with us. But at no point did I think about him once this season. 

Maldivian, why do McBeane love scatbacks so much? Rb is definitely the worst position they are at evaluating and it should be the the easiest.

8 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

We already drafted Cook

Right!  And he got a whopping 6 carries a game for 31 yards average, and 1.3 receptions for an incredible 11 YPG receiving.   I simply don't know what we would have done without his contribution running the ball.  🙄 

7 hours ago, finn said:

I wonder if Beane was so frustrated by the McKissic betrayal that he overcompensated by drafting Cook and also signing Hines, when one would have been adequate. 

When anyone can articulate Beane's planning/strategy, I'm all ears.  He seems to run the team as if he's playing fantasy football.  

Edited by PBF81

9 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Imagine crying about another’ man’s decision to do what he thinks is best for him and his family in a business that gets rid of you in a second. It’s weird. 

Probably not or he would have signed with us. But at no point did I think about him once this season. 

Imagine defending a man who gives his word to someone and then proving his word is no good...I don't care if it is a person or a business... you give someone your word, live up to it... and if you think that's weird then you are the one with the problem lacking ethics. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Imagine defending a man who gives his word to someone and then proving his word is no good...I don't care if it is a person or a business... you give someone your word, live up to it... and if you think that's weird then you are the one with the problem lacking ethics. 

You mean like the team giving players 5 year contracts and cutting them after the first year?  

Stop pretending like your job is comparable to a nfl players. It’s not. It’s a dirty business and players should get every penny they can and do whatever makes them happy because teams will get rid of them in a second.  You probably are the type who roots for the owners and say players make too much money. 

• Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I don't think that's weird. Just a bit outdated. We now live in a world where it's so easy to reach more people and tell them anything you like. People's word has become diluted and means less. 

Edited by BritBill

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

I don't think that's weird. Just a bit outdated. We now live in a world where it's so easy to reach more people and tell them anything you like. People's word has become diluted and means less. 

Fair but this isn’t the real world. It’s the nfl. Eli Manning did a lot worse than JD and no one cares. 

14 hours ago, Beast said:

Have him come for a visit and offer him a contract. Right before he signs it rip it from under him and set it on fire. 

FAs would love to come to Buffalo after that!

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/15/2023 at 9:20 AM, BritBill said:

True... maybe I am old, but sooner or later this attitude will cause everything to fall apart. Good news is that being old means I won't be around to see how bad it gets!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.