Edmunds to Bears

Roundybout

Just now, Nitro said:

Living outside of Buffalo, the opinion of Edmunds is that is a rising star.  Still do not understand the heat he got from Bills fans.  

Agreed. Grass is always greener, I suppose. 

Outside of the Buffalo market, Edmunds is regarded as one of the top LBs in the game. I don’t know why he gets so much hate by fans.

My guess is that we’ve had some poor DT play during much of his career so he was constantly dealing with OL in the second level. 

Not a coincidence then that once we get a great player like DaQuan Jones soaking up OL, Edmunds has his best year yet and secures the bag. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thank GOD! The most polarizing player in Bills history. He’s not a leader - nobody can argue with this statement. I’ll never forget the Jags loss last year when he did not play. He sat at the end of the bench, not involved whatsoever. This was when I decided I was done with him and Gisele (poster) can remember this moment when I threw my hands up and said he was hopeless. Good riddance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He's going to a pretty physical, smashmouth division, especially if Rodgers leaves Green Bay.  And as of today they don't have a lot of protection for him up front.  Good luck Maine.

Well...he's sure to fall off of 1st contact plenty on short yardage...That's one of his specialties...

So is Ed Oliver the most polarizing guy on the roster now? As long as LB is addressed this off-season, I think the Bills were wise to not pay that contract. Too many other positions that need to improve. Best of luck to Tremaine though!

Good for Edmunds to grab generational wealth in a single contract.  I'm glad the Bills didn't make that deal. 

He's a quality player in the NFL, but you can't pay quality players like superstars.  

Edited by Bruffalo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.