Conner McGovern to Bills

Buffalo_Stampede

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Generally would agree.. but maybe they move him to C next year and cut bait with Morse ..?

That would make versatility a good thing.  Have to plan for losing Morse - too many shots to the head.

19 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Can I have a guard that's just really good at being a guard? I don't need him to be a multi tool and suck at a lot of things. I need him to do one job really well.

Check his stats he only committed 2 penalties and allowed 2 sacks the entire season.  And that’s with Cooper Rush and Dak Prescott as QBs they don’t exactly have Allen’s mobility 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Like this signing.  Can someone explain to me why Spencer Brown is in every starting lineup?  Was he not a huge liability?  Are we not upgrading the RT spot?

i think it all depends on how the draft falls. if we get a chance to draft a serious prospect, i dont think you pass it up because we have spencer brown. would much rather have one too many starters (hopefully), than roll the dice and end up wasting another year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm responding to the tweet which is gushing about his ability to play fullback and jumbo TE and C as well as guard. I'm sure that gives McBeane all the wood but I don't care and if they are ever using him as a jumbo TE it's because he's sucked at guard and lost his job.

I believe it was highlighting his athletic ability.  At least that is how I took the comment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GreggTX said:

Another backup caliber OL. We need guys that can raise the level of play and this ain't it. Very disappointed with this move!

No shocker there, I swear these same old complaint posts are a total yawn now and days. Come on its the beginning of a new league year, be more creative sir!

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

The guy started the season with a bad ankle and was used in multiple positions on an injury riddled Cowboy line last year.

I think Bills fans should wait at least until camp to trash him.  LOL.

His PFF numbers in 2021 were better btw.

His 2021 number was 69 so we'll see what we're getting.  And for those of you that are skeptical of all PFF, give me a better alternative.  I'll use it immediately. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.