Conner McGovern to Bills

Buffalo_Stampede

multi position ability and 13 out of 64 (or so) ranked pass blocking is a good value for 8 per year considering saffold (how on earth did he make the pro bowl?) who wiffed on a score costing mistake vs cinci was getting 6.5

hope it works out, and it lines us up to put money into WR (JJ from denver?) and draft maybe OT and D needs.

• Like (+1) 1

PFF graded him poorly in 2022 but good in 2021 and decent in 2020. However, Cowboys fans seem to think he is a decent to above-average player so that's a good eye test. The money isn't crazy for a player of his caliber. A young starting caliber guard with positional flexibility is worth the cost. I would ideally like to a vet RT brought in to compete with Brown and another lower end vet guard brought in for more depth. 

• Like (+1) 4

Honestly, I feel like it's a successful FA period already.  I really just wanted to see them get at least one solid guard.

I think they can fill most of the other pressing needs in the draft. I'd expect another guard taken in the 1st 3 rounds somewhere.

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

And his best football is ahead of him. My brothers are Cowgirl fans and liked him because he was very reliable when injuries occurred. 

Now he steps in a starting role , I like his potential alot. For under 8m per , I like it

So we signed a back up for 3 year 23m?  Woof

1 minute ago, Success said:

Honestly, I feel like it's a successful FA period already.  I really just wanted to see them get at least one solid guard.

I think they can fill most of the other pressing needs in the draft. I'd expect another guard taken in the 1st 3 rounds somewhere.

Guard or Center, as the good thing about McGovern as he can play both so could succeed Morse if we move on from him in 2014. 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

So we signed a back up for 3 year 23m?  Woof

He's starting at guard and probably top backup to Morse. 

• Like (+1) 1

if he can be a quality starter, and could slide into C if need be, then all we'd need to do as add an OT to either force dawkins inside or compete w brown, and we are gold on the line.

after that, we can spam picks on D and whatever after securing some targets for allen (JJ as a trade would be great).

JJ as a trade, we could draft S and MLB and have a flat D and up O, i think that is a winner.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.