What’s your offer for WR Jerry Jeudy?

Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, mannc said:

Then why are the Cardinals ready to move on from him?  It’s not like they have a lot of weapons…at any rate, the fact that BOTH Hopkins and Diggs are long in the tooth does not make Hopkins more attractive…

He would. They want a 2nd and 4th plus the hefty coin we'd have to pay and he still won't stretch the field. We need some youth and speed. Just MHO.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Then why are the Cardinals ready to move on from him?  It’s not like they have a lot of weapons…at any rate, the fact that BOTH Hopkins and Diggs are long in the tooth does not make Hopkins more attractive…

They aren't "moving on" from him as if he is the problem.  The Cardinals are unloading cap and going into a retool because they have too many issues.  Hopkins value in the next 2 seasons, both of which are more rebuild years for AZ with a new GM and new HC.  

Moving Hopkins to get assets towards that miny rebuild is why they are doing it, and he is their best trade chip.

1 hour ago, dma0034 said:

Honestly.... Cortland is the player the Bills should want. Jeudy just isn't healthy and productive enough, I'm not even sure he's an upgrade over Gabe

Only 300 more career yards despite a lot more targets.  9 TDs vs Davis's 20 (regular season).

2 hours ago, dhgold said:

I live in Denver. During the three years that Juedy has been on the Broncos, he's generated more negative news than positive. He's hurt a lot, he drops a lot of passes and he's prone to emotional melt downs.  Yet he's still one of the Broncos most valuable assets. No way the Bills should offer anywhere near as much as I'd imagine the Broncos would want for him.

IMO, Bills resources should go into improving the OLine.

This ^^^^^^^

I too live in Denver.  He finished season pretty well and you can definitely see the talent.  But ask yourself why would an offensive coach like Peyton immediately try to trade a top 10 drafted, cost controlled WR?  Because he is immature, has bad attitude and loves him some social media.  Doesnt seem like a McDermott type of guy.  Don’t see it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, dhgold said:

I live in Denver. During the three years that Juedy has been on the Broncos, he's generated more negative news than positive. He's hurt a lot, he drops a lot of passes and he's prone to emotional melt downs.  Yet he's still one of the Broncos most valuable assets. No way the Bills should offer anywhere near as much as I'd imagine the Broncos would want for him.

IMO, Bills resources should go into improving the OLine.

It's settled.  A Klondike Bar. 🤨

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.