What’s your offer for WR Jerry Jeudy?

Buffalo_Stampede

I live in Denver. During the three years that Juedy has been on the Broncos, he's generated more negative news than positive. He's hurt a lot, he drops a lot of passes and he's prone to emotional melt downs.  Yet he's still one of the Broncos most valuable assets. No way the Bills should offer anywhere near as much as I'd imagine the Broncos would want for him.

IMO, Bills resources should go into improving the OLine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Jeudy has 2 years left on his rookie deal so he would be cost controlled that long at most. 

A 1st round WR would have 5 cost controlled years, so that’s better contractual value.

How much better is Jeudy than the best WR likely to be available at 27? It would have to be a certain, significant gap to make sense for me.

Put another way, is Jeudy at the level Diggs was at when we acquired him? We would be essentially redoing that trade. 

One costs a 1st round pick - i'd assume jeudy is had for much less than a 1st. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I want to use our first three picks on 2 OL and 1 WR.

So if they are asking for high offers, I'd start with a 3rd, and could probably justify a 1st considering there likely wont be a WR available at #27 as good as Jeudy. But if it really came down to a 1st, I'd have to think hard about it.

now that Bills signed McGovern, do you still want to DRAFT 2 O Linemen?

4 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

now that Bills signed McGovern, do you still want to DRAFT 2 O Linemen?

Ha, good question.

Yes. As of right now, nothing has changed for me. McGovern could be yet another FA OG on the pile. I might be convinced otherwise before draft day.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Gabe Davis + Isaiah McKenzie + 4th 

Why would you think it’s a good idea to get rid of all the depth we have at the position? 

Gabe may not be a great #2 but he certainly provides cheap (for now) value as a 3 or 4. 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

What is the plan in Denver?  Just blow it all up?  The receivers weren't the problem.  When Russ didn't play, each of them had great games.  

Not exactly sure what they are thinking. You want to prove that the russ trade wasn't a colossal failure and you trade away his weapons?

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, obviously a restructure would certainly have to be part of the trade.  But I have no doubt Hopkins would do that to play with Allen along side Diggs and have a chance at a ring.   

Would be pretty sweet

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, dhgold said:

I live in Denver. During the three years that Juedy has been on the Broncos, he's generated more negative news than positive. He's hurt a lot, he drops a lot of passes and he's prone to emotional melt downs.  Yet he's still one of the Broncos most valuable assets. No way the Bills should offer anywhere near as much as I'd imagine the Broncos would want for him.

IMO, Bills resources should go into improving the OLine.

What's the 411 on Courtland Sutton? I'd like to add a contested catch guy to the roster 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

We can probably get Hopkins for less than Jeudy.  So I’d do that.

Hopkins is much older than Jeudy and is coming off a drug suspension...I wouldn't give up anything more than a late-round pick for him. 

Edited by mannc
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

If a 2nd got it done absolutely. But 27th isn't out of the question. The wr talent at 27 probably won't be any where near jeudys talent.

I'm not against the 27th, just haven't studied the board enough to know who falls, and or a sense of what Beane wants there. 2nd is a no brainer for me though. We def still have big questions @ MLB and on DL (Edmunds & Oliver), but I like Jeudy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.