[Misleading Title]

FireChans

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Cool, let me know when that happens, because they will still be ranked in the 20's for 2023. 

Sam Martin made 1.2 million "off the streets"

Exactly lmao.  That's nothing. He just got 3 for $7.5

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Exactly lmao.  That's nothing. He just got 3 for $7.5

LOL. You acted like we got him for the vet minum. With his new contract, they will still be ranked in the 20's. Also, he got 4 million guarenteed, don't act like you believe he will be here to see the full 7.5 million lol. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

LOL. You acted like we got him for the vet minum. With his new contract, they will still be ranked in the 20's. Also, he got 4 million guarenteed, don't act like you believe he will be here to see the full 7.5 million lol. 

???

He got 1 year for 1.2M.  That's less than Siran Neal money lmao.

Well, I knew that there was a good chance they would re-sign Martin.  Sounds like the money is fair for him.

I will hold off until I see the contract on Dirty Red.  I don't mind the signing IF that means a couple of the other "ST only"

guys do not make the final roster.

I believe that Siran Neal does not make the final 53.  He probably will go to camp and get cut when they are sure the new S takes his place.

Time to move on from Taiwan Jones too.  No more Kumerow types for ST too.

2 hours ago, MWK said:

Can't wait to see the terms. 4 Million again? If anyone calls him LB depth they have lost their minds. 

He played well when given opportunity including an interception.  Maybe with losses he will get a chance but Debbie Downers will never give him a chance. 

34 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well, I knew that there was a good chance they would re-sign Martin.  Sounds like the money is fair for him.

I will hold off until I see the contract on Dirty Red.  I don't mind the signing IF that means a couple of the other "ST only"

guys do not make the final roster.

I believe that Siran Neal does not make the final 53.  He probably will go to camp and get cut when they are sure the new S takes his place.

Time to move on from Taiwan Jones too.  No more Kumerow types for ST too.

Kumerow was a good WR resource being best blocking WR we had.

Like Robert Woods he got no credit from fans on his blocking.

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Kumerow was a good WR resource being best blocking WR we had.

Like Robert Woods he got no credit from fans on his blocking.

I'm sorry but I don't agree.  I really liked Woods and leaving "blocking" out of a WR duties, Kumerow couldn't hold a candle to Robert.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
  • Simon locked this topic