Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

18 minutes ago, Success said:

The Jets are going to be tough.

Kinda bugs me that the Pats got 15+ years of a weak division, but when we get good, it's likely to be the best division in the league.

My only solace is that it's all 3 other teams EXCEPT the Pats getting good.

The AFC East being talked about as "The best division in the NFL, except for the floundering Patriots" is enough to warm my heart.

We'll take care of the Dolphins and Jets as needed. Reminds me of the 90s again. And Im here for it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, bills742 said:

Let's forget the Jets for a minute.

The KC Chiefs have Valdez-Scantling as their WR1.  Kadarius Toney as their WR2.  Skyy Moore as their SWR.

Currently, their WR4 is former 1st round (I guess we can call a bust so far, career 43% catch rate) John Ross who was cast off of the Giants.

Would Bills fans be happy with that lot, as of now?

I know, I know, they have a TE.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The KC Chiefs have Valdez-Scantling as their WR1.  Kadarius Toney as their WR2.  Skyy Moore as their SWR.

Currently, their WR4 is former 1st round (I guess we can call a bust so far, career 43% catch rate) John Ross who was cast off of the Giants.

And they have cap room to go with the need.  That’s why I am so convinced they’ll get Hopkins.

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

They have THE tight end... maybe the best to ever do it.  

They also have one of the best OL's in the NFL. 

I'm sure they'll figure something out at WR.  As is, we can downplay all we want, but it's MVS, a RD1 pick on a rookie contract and a second year RD2 pick.   Outside of Diggs, we gave Allen a RD4 pick, RD5 pick and some JAG's last year. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

They have THE tight end... maybe the best to ever do it.  

They also have one of the best OL's in the NFL. 

I'm sure they'll figure something out at WR.  As is, we can downplay all we want, but it's MVS, a RD1 pick on a rookie contract and a second year RD2 pick.   Outside of Diggs, we gave Allen a RD4 pick, RD5 pick and some JAG's last year. 

Had. Until losing both OTs this offseason. So we'll see. Oh, and their fans complained all year about their OL just like we do about ours.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And they have cap room to go with the need.  That’s why I am so convinced they’ll get Hopkins.

They better.  Having no WRs who have at most 600+ yards a season is not that good.

I'm just making a point that top teams with QBs past their rookie contract have to compromised in some way.

There is a ton of eggs in the Kelce basket, to put it mildly.

38 minutes ago, Success said:

The Jets are going to be tough.

Kinda bugs me that the Pats got 15+ years of a weak division, but when we get good, it's likely to be the best division in the league.

Me too and good point. But they are paper champions. Remember all those years when the Bills or Jets or Dolphins won the offseason. The Bills sign Mario Williams! Dolphins got the great Nick Saban and Daunte Cullpepper as a pairing. It never mattered because the Pats had Brady. It really doesn’t matter now because we have Josh Allen. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I was just looking at their numbers from last year as you posted this. Their top 3 receivers (MVS, Toney, Moore) has a combined 78 catches for 1108 yards and 4 tds last year. They also lost both starting tackles and at this point I don’t believe they have brought McKinnon back who accounted for 803 yards and 11 tds. Yes they have Kelce but anyone who says their weapon are currently better than the bills has not been paying attention

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.