Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Any Bobby Wagner news?

Feel like he makes too much sense here. Von connection. Nasty edge. Super Bowl Champion. 

From every voice I trust, he’s a liability in coverage due to his age-related decrease in agility/athleticism. One of the very top thing this defense requires from its LBers is coverage ability.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s no way we moved that money around to sign a bunch of STs guys that are not even upgrades. We must have something coming here one way or another. Maybe it’s a trade I’m not sure. But Beane is too good for this to be the offseason. We must have a Big WR or RB move coming here soon.

You make too much sense - hope you’re right. At this point we prob can get a big back on the cheap and suitors for OBJ are dwindling.

fournette

OBJ

Wagner

and we’d all be thrilled - pretty sure we could fit all under the cap with probably only one more restructure??

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s no way we moved that money around to sign a bunch of STs guys that are not even upgrades. We must have something coming here one way or another. Maybe it’s a trade I’m not sure. But Beane is too good for this to be the offseason. We must have a Big WR or RB move coming here soon.

We needed to clear that money just to get above cap, and sign a few mid-level guys (the guys we signed).

If I'm calculating correctly, we don't have a ton left. Maybe enough for one more mid-level, and the rookies.

I'd be shocked if there was some sort of big acquisition at this point.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They say special teams win championships. 

29 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I can see Beane looking around for a trade.  I have to admit to myself that when it comes to bigger UFAs before the draft I give it next to 0%.

When Beane was asked in his presser about a bigger bodied RB he did say that after the draft teams that pick up RBs will be looking to unload

some.  I have no real worry that he can find a guy to acquire before OTAs.  This guy is going to get less than 35% of the snaps so I don't see

him being that costly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.