Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

I think we are witnessing what life is like as an elite team with an elite QB contract. Bills haven’t went out and made big player changes because they made coaching changes already. They have faith in the guys they have and their developmental process. You can’t complain that we don’t draft well enough then complain when we stick with our guys during their development. 

Free Agency will probably be boring for years to come. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Airseven said:

I really like what the Panthers are doing. Reich was a solid hire. They’ll get their QB at #1 and add Thielen and Miles Sanders. Vonn Bell was another good pickup. New energy there.

They'll obviously draft a QB, but will they pick the right guy?

6 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

A lot of people are underrating Cooks. He’s a solid 2 and the numbers don’t lie

I was going to also point out that I believe DJ Chark was still available but now I read Carolina is trying to sign him too.

• Sad 1

From Peter King's FMIA Column. Makes me wonder if we talked to him:

3. I think if I were the Bills, I’d have been more aggressive in trying to sign Adam Thielen. He reached a deal with Carolina Sunday night. That’s fine, and good for him to get real money from the Panthers. I don’t get a building team signing a player in his age-33 year. Thielen belonged with a contender.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

From Peter King's FMIA Column. Makes me wonder if we talked to him:

No one else was going to offer him that money, and the panthers needed to pay somebody to help out their rookie qb, especially since they traded away dj Moore to get said qb 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, GolfandBills said:

Goff will hold them back from taking a step forward.  

Not sure if this is true.

As of right now, Jared Goff is one of the best Quarterbacks in the NFC.

Think about his competition.  You pretty much have Jalen Hurts, Matthew Stafford, Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.