Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

35 minutes ago, Success said:

Patriots fans remind me so much of how we used to be in the drought, signing a Mario Williams or Terrell Owens.  And thinking that would make us a contender.

In any other division we would have been a contender a few of those years. Having Princess Brady twice a year really hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

Well, the Cowboys got WR Brandin Cooks for a 2023 5th and a 2024 6th.  WAKE UP BEANE!   That seemed to be a cheap price for a veteran deep threat WR.   So far, all he added was a smurf?!

Beane doesn't have the 12 million To pay Cooks' salary

• Simon locked this topic
19 hours ago, Yantha said:

I have a sneaky feeling that CB White could be a cap casualty.  Just putting that out there in the universe.....

If there's a guy who's "pay" doesn't match his "play" right now, it's White.  Not sure if I'd agree with it off the top, but if another better value corner replaced him, and it freed up over $9,700,000 in cap savings, allowing us to sign other pieces like OG Seumalo, and MLB Bobby Wagner.....  I could live with that.

Depends on how good they feel about Elam stepping up I suppose (and if a quality value acquisition was available in FA), but Beane did say that "there could be other cap casualties depending on who is added." - Source:  https://www.buffalobills.com/news/top-5-things-gm-brandon-beane-press-conference-on-the-bills-fr

You aren't going to free up $9.7M of cap by cutting Tre' White this off season.

In fact it would cost you $6.7M additional cap this off-season, or half of the free cap we currently have.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.