Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

$4M for OBJ?

He, OBJ, already came out and said he's not sure where the "quote" came from and $4M "AINT" enough. The $4M quote probably came from an American Airlines stewardess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

So which one is it? Are we p*ssing and moaning about not signing more of the free agents the armchair GM's want us to sign? Or are we p*ssing and moaning about a 3rd Rd comp pick because we've signed too many people already? Make up your miserable minds. 

Compromise Shrug GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

So which one is it? Are we p*ssing and moaning about not signing more of the free agents the armchair GM's want us to sign? Or are we p*ssing and moaning about a 3rd Rd comp pick because we've signed too many people already? Make up your miserable minds. 

If my post about comp picks is part of your reply, all I will say it was for information purposes only. 

I'm on this board to see what is on Brandon Beane's mind.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

If my post about comp picks is part of your reply, all I will say it was for information purposes only. 

I'm on this board to see what is on Brandon Beane's mind.

No my friend. Not at all. It's just some people are dangling off the ledge one way, then others are doom and gloom to the other. There's a rope tied to each of their legs joining then together so neither can truly fall :lol:

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, KOKBILLS said:

I think Flowers is a 1st round talent for sure...He's getting dinged on size, and only size. Admittedly he's not a big WR. But if the Bills Drafted him at #27, I'd be excited...He's dynamic in the open field. Very quick and elusive. I could care less about his size. He plays like he knows he's the best guy out there. What we've seen Waddle and Wilson do, Flowers will do as well if you get him into space. I'm not sure there is a single player that has grown on me more than Zay in this Draft. The more I think about him, the more I want the Bills to land him. I was all Jalin Hyatt early...But Flowers is right there with Hyatt for me now.  They are both home run pieces. But Flowers is the more versatile...at least right now.

I could see Downs going to a team like KC late in the 1st...I doubt Downs gets past Carolina at #39... B-)

I like Jeudy, but I would also be very happy with Flowers at 27. Or Addison.

So, I’m all on the everything must go to the offense this year - train 

BUT who’s playing DL this year ?

it’s Oliver , settle , and DQ. And a bunch of fringe roster guys 

AjE , groot, boogie , and a bunch of fringe roster guys ( Kingsley , Mike love ect) 

they have Von as LB on bills site but can’t count on his return until really late 

one of three things have to happen :

1) we are COMPLETELY changing our scheme / style on D 

2) we are rolling w fringe guys and DRAFTING SOME PPL this year

3) we are signing an Ingram , Dunlap , jjp ?

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

• Eyeroll 1

46 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Are you kidding?!

Dotson got banged up and still had a great year.

He's a man beater/super quick, and elusive.  He had great body control/ability to get open in confined zones too...given his TD production.

I typically like/agree with your opinions, but not this one.

He is fantastic against zone. Struggles a bit when pressed at the line. I think you saw some of that in the match ups vs Slay and the Eagles. Don't get me wrong he is a good player and he will continue to ascend I'm sure. But the things I saw on tape that made him a high 2nd rather than a 1st on my board were still there in the NFL. 

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Are you talking about James Robinson from the Jaguars? When Breece Hall went down, they picked him up, and I expected him to have a much bigger impact. Turns out I was wrong.

This was jeays ago. Thomas Jones maybe? 

4 hours ago, Success said:

I think Beane is still working that.  I'm not one of those who is against Zeke or Fournette, but there are other options there also.

But if nothing happens - we can always target a bigger RB in the later rounds of the draft.

I like Damien Harris. I think that guy is incredibly underrated and one of the best RBs in the league. I’d love to see him and cook here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

48 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I like Damien Harris. I think that guy is incredibly underrated and one of the best RBs in the league. I’d love to see him and cook here

Missed a lot of time last year but no question if healthy (and always was before 2022) he would be a great complement to Hines and Cook. Thinking is that 2 years 3 million per would get it done. If so and if I'm Beane I should be interested imo. Prior to last year he was one of the premier power backs in the league and his 2022 injuries were not of the chronic variety. If he had put up the same numbers last year as he did before no doubt he'd still be a Patriot. Or he'd be a lot more expensive in FA.

4 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Missed a lot of time last year but no question if healthy (and always was before 2022) he would be a great complement to Hines and Cook. Thinking is that 2 years 3 million per would get it done. If so and if I'm Beane I should be interested imo. Prior to last year he was one of the premier power backs in the league and his 2022 injuries were not of the chronic variety. If he had put up the same numbers last year as he did before no doubt he'd still be a Patriot. Or he'd be a lot more expensive in FA.

Spotrac has him at $7.1M per year.  I think it's high, but who knows.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/damien-harris-29123/market-value/

18 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Why wait? Let's fill all our holes right now!! I'm impatient.

The price tags will continue to go down with time.  The players don’t want to be without a home for too long.  

22 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/damien-harris-29123/market-value/

Yeah…I think he’s looking at 2-3.5M.

I really dislike Damian Harris and I expect him to get injured in training camp and miss the season if we sign him.  Knock on wood. 

-He’s a good fit though. Makes sense to sign him…. But I can’t stand him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

At that price I wouldn't do it. Got the 2 for 6 from a Patriots blog before they acquired Robinson so maybe they were hoping he'd be cheap if they decided to sign him.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.