Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I still don’t really see that happening due to his cost and the cost to get him, but it’s awesome when our players try to recruit guys. 

Yeah I agree. I don’t see it happening.  Prefer it not to happen.  But renegotiating his contract would be likely for any team trading for him 

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I still don’t really see that happening due to his cost and the cost to get him, but it’s awesome when our players try to recruit guys. 

Whoops, yes I did

He's 29. I know he has a lot of miles....but his workout routine is insane.  He's a freak. I don't see the usual "30 plateau" for RB's applying to him.
Extend him 2 more years.  His cap hit can be manipulated and we have an all time great RB at an elite level for a few seasons

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

I wasn't talking about their OL, I am talking about their weapons...

And didn't joe barrow make a SB w a sh*tty oline?

Yes, he did but just like the Chiefs the Bengals D stepped up when they had to make a play. The Bills D chokes in big spots highlighted by 13 seconds. Put Allen on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Bills and Allen would be the one with 2 Super Bowl rings with Mahomes having none. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Pacheco, Juju, McKinnon, Hardman, Moore, their TE 2-4  are all pretty good weapons

Switch QBs..whose in the SB this year? And it's not a knock on Allen. The Bills offense is not bad at all..tiny tweaks here and there and they are fine. Add Allen cutting down on turnovers at crucial times and the Bills are just fine on both sides of the ball.

23 minutes ago, H2o said:

The 2nd round?....................

maybe-lavell-crawford.gif

Perhaps. It's early but I don't think Campbell and Simpson get there. I have no idea what Sanders is at this point. After those guys, it's a second tier imo. 

Last year Quay Walker and Devin Lloyd went at the end of round 1. IMO Campbell is better than both those guys. Then you had 1 guy go in round two and a run on backers in the third. I think 2 of those 3 guys go tail end of the first again, with a third of probably slipping to mid second, and the next tier of guys go in the third. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Perhaps. It's early but I don't think Campbell and Simpson get there. I have no idea what Sanders is at this point. After those guys, it's a second tier imo. 

Last year Quay Walker and Devin Lloyd went at the end of round 1. IMO Campbell is better than both those guys. Then you had 1 guy go in round two and a run on backers in the third. I think 2 of those 3 guys go tail end of the first again, with a third of probably slipping to mid second, and the next tier of guys go in the third. 

Don't forget the Steelers who have a major need at linebacker now.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Yes, he did but just like the Chiefs the Bengals D stepped up when they had to make a play. The Bills D chokes in big spots highlighted by 13 seconds. Put Allen on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Bills and Allen would be the one with 2 Super Bowl rings with Mahomes having none. 

No...i honestly think bills fans are being way too hyper crucial of your team especially compared to other teams...you guys are no worse or better than the Bengals or the chiefs...

Tiny tweaks here and there and they are fine...still a top 3 team IMO to win a superbowl.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Don't forget the Steelers who have a major need at linebacker now.

Campbell and Simpson are just never going to make it to our second-round pick. I could see them in on Campbell 100%. I think they are going to draft Joey Porter somehow. They did sign Cole Holcomb and Eladon Roberts, good players but not super high upside. It is not as much of a need for them as it is for us IMO. 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I’d rather Allen have a top 3 OL in the league, along with Kelce, MVS, Juju, Toney, Moore etc., over what we gave him last year. 

Ok..but were you saying that when they weren't in the SB. And you guys beat them pretty convincingly?

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think having Micah out really hurt as well on the back end. But the pass rush is still the issue. Von alone can't be the only guy who can get to the QB. 

whats wrong with ingraham and houston. imo these are the perfect signing for us

1 hour ago, TOboy said:

Having Von on the field opens up opportunities for others though. Particularly Groot, who faces double teams when Von isn’t on the field. There are also other ways to get pressure, by being more aggressive with the blitz at key times. 

Not saying I wouldn’t be thrilled to add another pass rush threat, but we probably have bigger needs to fill.

i know everyones really down on Bernard, but bare minimum, i think he'd excel at this

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Cael would like a word with you, after PennState cleans up at D1 Chanpionships this weekend

Iowa State sucks. Cael is a top 5 wrestler but the Brands, Gable, Shultz, Drake, Smith, Hody all were exceptional

Cael has 1 olympic medal. 

angle won gold with a ***** broken back.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

Iowa State sucks. Cael is a top 5 wrestler but the Brands, Gable, Shultz, Drake, Smith, Hody all were exceptional

Cael has 1 olympic medal. 

angle won gold with a ***** broken back.

honestly too young to have seen him but dont doubt you. think i was the only kid in america with a cael poster on his wall lol

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

honestly too young to have seen him but dont doubt you. think i was the only kid in america with a cael poster on his wall lol

i'm bias because i used to go to iowa to wrestle a lot and knew gable, brands, and many of the 90's iowa wrestlers

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

whats wrong with ingraham and houston. imo these are the perfect signing for us

i know everyones really down on Bernard, but bare minimum, i think he'd excel at this

Excel at what? 

He’s a small LB who’s best attribute is like pass coverage.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.