Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

16 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well if not for 13 seconds that would be 3 wins in a row. The problem for the Bills is The Bengals came in and took the Bills lunch money in their own stadium getting by Cincy should be what they are worried about.  

The Bengals stole the Bills wives/girlfriends, took their jewelry, and kicked their dogs on the way out.  That was ugly.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

That's a great post New Era.  Getting rid of Frazier is addition by subtraction.  You got no sense of energy passion or urgency with Leslie Frazier on the sideline.  He looked like he was at one long funeral all season long.  Nothing positive coming from that.  Need more guys playing like there hair is on fire.  Lets Go.  I expect a new hunger from everyone in the organization come next summer at Bills camp. 

The O line still needs work.  But I expect there to be some improvements besides McGovern come next training camp and some more juice at WR.  

Amen brother!

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea, no. The Bills have had their number the past few games, but the Chiefs have two SB wins in the past four years while the Bills have 0 and always find a way to blow it. 

There is nobody, outside of a Bills homer that would say the Bills are better than the Chiefs.

Right…..and the answer to the question you asked is absolutely, YES.  We can beat them.  We have beaten them.  We will continue to beat them.  They will likely continue to beat us too.  Two great teams.  Brady had Peyton’s number-  peyton still beat him in 2007 and won a Super Bowl.  Sometimes patience pays off

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Amen brother!

Right…..and the answer to the question you asked is absolutely, YES.  We can beat them.  We have beaten them.  We will continue to beat them.  They will likely continue to beat us too.  Two great teams.  Brady had Peyton’s number-  peyton still beat him in 2007 and won a Super Bowl.  Sometimes patience pays off

Bills can beat the chiefs and are in the same ballpark as them.

But you can’t say that the bills are better than them as they have 2 super bowl wins in 4 years and have beat us in the last two post season games.

Colts also beat the chiefs last year. That doesn’t mean they are better than them.

Edited by BillsFan130

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Bills can beat the chiefs and are in the same ballpark as them.

But you can’t say that they are better than them as they have 2 super bowl wins in 4 years and have beat us in the last two post season games.

Colts also beat the chiefs last year. That doesn’t mean they are better than them.

Good lord….. what is going on with this board lately.  

where did I say we are better than them?

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

From almost anyone who’s discussed this topic, there is a market for Ed Oliver.  

Maybe it’s not a Day 2 pick unless someone was really high on him pre-draft… but we could probably move him for a 4th or 5th as a salary dump / someone taking a flyer on a DT with potential that they liked a few years ago.  

Take a 7th or give a 7th and call it a day.  He can play (sort of), but, we need his cap allocation at a different position.  Any other position.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I don’t see how the chiefs are better.  Sorry.  They didn’t beat us. We beat them.  

regarding the rest-  I feel ya man.  I agree with most of it except the need part. 

Lol you literally said they aren’t better than us

Edited by BillsFan130

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Nothing against McDermott, at all - he's a good coach. But the biggest difference between the Chiefs & Bills is coaching.

I don't think they're more talented than the Bills.

I disagree on the talent comment.  As an aggregate, maybe … but football in 2023 is weighted.

Chiefs Offense was much more talented than ours last season.  

Our Defense more talented than theirs, pre-injuries of course. 

Offense >> Defense 

I do agree they have better coaching.  It just is what it is.  Reid is a genius and Spags is damn good. 

Edited by SCBills

7 minutes ago, Success said:

Nothing against McDermott, at all - he's a good coach. But the biggest difference between the Chiefs & Bills is coaching.

I don't think they're more talented than the Bills.

KC’s O-line has had multiple elite players.

they also have the best TE in the league and quite a few quality depth pieces that contribute.  

Mahomes is a better pure passer than Allen. 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

KC’s O-line has had multiple elite players.

they also have the best TE in the league and quite a few quality depth pieces that contribute.  

I'd agree they have a better O-line, and some positions are better for them.

My observation was more as an overall team.  It's close, but I think we're more talented & the better team.  They have an elite coach.

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

The Bernard point can't be made enough.  

We literally drafted a LB in RD3 last year.  Yet, we somehow still are unprepared for Edmunds leaving in Free Agency?  Why is our Round 3 pick from last year not the obvious answer?

I'm not saying he is... I'm saying it's pretty ridiculous that he's barely even in the conversation.  

Maybe he is... maybe Beane and McDermott are perfectly content with Bernard starting and we're just unaware... but, if not, the Bernard, Basham, Ford picks need to stop.. asap. 

He is the guy or a huge swing and miss.  Unfortunately, I think we swung and missed and the Bills know it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

My observation was more as an overall team.  It's close, but I think we're more talented & the better team.  They have an elite coach.

I agree they have a better coach. But their offense has seemingly endless pieces that are deployed and make plays

Their 4th TE makes plays. Their 3rd and 4th RB’s make plays. We simply don’t have that kind of offensive depth

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It’s definitely close.

But where KC has a significant advantage is O line, which is why I would give them the edge on overall talent.

But 100 percent agree in terms about the coaching 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

I agree they have a better coach. But their offense has seemingly endless pieces that are deployed and make plays

The biggest difference maker on the KC offense is Kelce.  He gives Mahomes a ready target who is tough to cover.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m gonna say this at $3 million I think I would’ve taken the flyer on Donta foreman

I’m starting to get this feeling that a high pic is gonna have to go for a linebacker. I hate it. I don’t want to be in that position in the draft but we might be there.

I agree with you, but Beane will have to fight the urge to force the pick if the value isn’t there…If he is set on LB with the first pick, I hope he trades back…👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.