Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

We do have the WR's coach who coached both OBJ and Landry at LSU, in NY(obj) and CLE.  Both of them are very close with him

Diggs
OBJ
Harty
Landry
Shakir

Gabe Davis + Ed Oliver + 3rd + 2024 1st  for  D.Henry and Simmons 

don't want that POS Landry anywhere near this team

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

We do have the WR's coach who coached both OBJ and Landry at LSU, in NY(obj) and CLE.  Both of them are very close with him

Diggs
OBJ
Harty
Landry
Shakir

Gabe Davis + Ed Oliver + 3rd + 2024 1st  for  D.Henry and Simmons 

You're going to have to explain to me why Tennessee would want to trade Simmons, who's a more productive DT than Oliver, have to eat $21M in dead cap between Henry and Simmons, and then still have to pay Ed his $11M salary this year and have clear downgrades at RB and DT.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

Sirius nfl mentioned the obj is looking for 15-20 mill a year.  

Fine.  Low base with lots of incentives 

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

You're going to have to explain to me why Tennessee would want to trade Simmons, who's a more productive DT than Oliver, have to eat $21M in dead cap between Henry and Simmons, and then still have to pay Ed his $11M salary this year and have clear downgrades at RB and DT.

He may not want a contract extension with them.  DaQuan Jones is buddies with him and posted a pic with him saying he'd look good with the Bills

just trying to think outside the box on ways to add impact players

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Someone will have to drug their food hall with LSD for starters😆....

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Thoughts on Kareem Hunt? He’d be an excellent compliment to Cook IMO.

Hunt with Singleterry who would be cheap, and Cooks would be worthwhile enough. Our team passes. Not runs.

Hines  can't replace Singleterry. A rookie could but I'm tired of going to the draft just throwing darts at a RB. 

13 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Thoughts on Kareem Hunt? He’d be an excellent compliment to Cook IMO.

I watched a few Browns games last year. When Hunt came in the game, I noticed a huge drop-off from Chubb. It wasn't like years past, where they were nearly interchangeable. Hunt looked like a plodding JAG to me, definitely not better than Singletary.

• Agree 2

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

No one is open to the idea that maybe with a full year of proper training/diet/strength coach/film study Bernard may actually develop into what McDermott saw in him? The coach that turned another 220 pound former safety into an All-Pro? 

Nope.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me see if I have this straight. Your defense of the Bills drafting prowess is to cite other teams that are equally not very good at it? Using your logic we’d be better off trading down every year so we can take twenty guys in Rounds 5-7 and then just wait a couple years to ***** up the leftovers from around the league via free agency. Although, now that I type this, it might not be a bad strategy. 😉

No.  My defense of the Bills is that the revisionist history about our drafting never gets compared to accurate objective assessments of other franchises.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.