Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

6 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Dark horse MLB: Matt Milano

He could absolutely play it, and I’d be curious to see if the MLB responsibilities cause a dip in his impact plays, or if that truly was an Edmunds thing. 

That would allow Bernard to take over his spot, which he is a great fit for. 

I guess that could happen. Milano's height just doesn't seem to fit for MLB.

Wouldn't mind seeing AJ Klein brought back for insurance purposes. I know he's not a MLB, but he's been a good veteran player,

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think there is a real chance it’s Dobson vs Bernard for MLB. 

I just posted this in another thread. I fully agree. 

And I like it TBH. I know most people here don't care about the cap or think it can always be manipulated but at some point we need to make it work with cheap guys as starters.

We have top secondary so we have to survive having young LB next to Milano.

10 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I just posted this in another thread. I fully agree. 

And I like it TBH. I know most people here don't care about the cap or think it can always be manipulated but at some point we need to make it work with cheap guys as starters.

We have top secondary so we have to survive having young LB next to Milano.

Agree, I can’t see them drafting a LB at 27 when they just invested a 3rd round pick

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Diggs
_______  Trade/Draft Pick 
Thielen

Harty
Shakir

Davis traded, McKenzie cut 

you're quick to lose an asset while not replacing them with a known asset.

davis is a legit #3 right now

mckenzie is a bona fide #5/6 guy and gadget player. if he can play special teams he will be even better.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, boyst said:

you're quick to lose an asset while not replacing them with a known asset.

davis is a legit #3 right now

mckenzie is a bona fide #5/6 guy and gadget player. if he can play special teams he will be even better.

Projecting Davis to be traded in the package if we were to make a deal for a legit WR 1B

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

They'll tell you the Chiefs lost Brown, Wylie, Juju, Hardman, Clark etc.. and it's all true, but they were prepared for much of that and then signed Taylor.

They'll tell you the Bengals lost their Safety duo, along with Hurst.  All true.  But they added a potential stud LT to an already good OL.  

They'll just dismiss the Jets and Fins.. and I might too. I still view the Bills as the top dog in the AFCE because Allen > Rodgers and Allen > Tua, but man.... those teams are crazy talented around the QB.  

Thank you for a reasonable take. I agree - the Chiefs and Bengals are entering free agency/draft much less needy than the Bills and still made a significant move. With the Fins and Jets, with Allen we are still the favorites it is just the margin for error is shrinking to razor-thin as we saw last year. We are a bad Allen game or injury away from losing to either of them. Two years ago the east felt like a cake walk, last year it was a struggle, next year is going to be an even bigger battle. 

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Diggs
_______  Trade/Draft Pick 
Thielen

Harty
Shakir

Davis traded, McKenzie cut 

Interesting 

I'm higher on Gabe than most on here but depending on the compensation I'd do that. 

I really love the Harty pickup too. Love it. Allegedly he took less $ to come here and had a few teams interested. I wanted Hardman for his speed, glad they got a speed guy that played outside as well 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Interesting 

I'm higher on Gabe than most on here but depending on the compensation I'd do that. 

I really love the Harty pickup too. Love it. Allegedly he took less $ to come here and had a few teams interested. I wanted Hardman for his speed, glad they got a speed guy that played outside as well 

What if we got Hardman too?  That would be a great speed upgrade 
image.thumb.png.4234a96c7ecfc586d510c5cca915eb0f.png

Edited by Warriorspikes51

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Projecting Davis to be traded in the package if we were to make a deal for a legit WR 1B

if this was madden than such a thing is reasonable to project. but the FO seems to like him by all indication.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.