Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

27 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You’re right.  Most teams turn picks in the 24-28 range into instantaneous superstars.  I mean look at KC with HOFers like Clyde Edwards-Helaire.  I don’t know what Beane is thinking.

Let me see if I have this straight. Your defense of the Bills drafting prowess is to cite other teams that are equally not very good at it? Using your logic we’d be better off trading down every year so we can take twenty guys in Rounds 5-7 and then just wait a couple years to ***** up the leftovers from around the league via free agency. Although, now that I type this, it might not be a bad strategy. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

This thread needs to be re-titled "Bills free agency Trasher."  Teams get better every year.  The competition is always changing.  The Bills lost one key player...who, BTW, half of this board also trashed...in Edmunds.  They are adding pieces as well.  Big names?   No, but let's see how these players play before we say they're garbage.   Jets and Dolphins added great pieces last year...through free-agency and the draft.  Yet the Bills still won the AFCE...with declining play due to all the injuries.  Heck...even our starting QB was injured.  The off season isn't over yet.  If the team is garbage next year, you "fans" can all gloat and say you were right.  For now...all we can do is wait and see.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, jkeerie said:

This thread needs to be re-titled "Bills free agency Trasher."  Teams get better every year.  The competition is always changing.  The Bills lost one key player...who, BTW, half of this board also trashed...in Edmunds.  They are adding pieces as well.  Big names?   No, but let's see how these players play before we say they're garbage.   Jets and Dolphins added great pieces last year...through free-agency and the draft.  Yet the Bills still won the AFCE...with declining play due to all the injuries.  Heck...even our starting QB was injured.  The off season isn't over yet.  If the team is garbage next year, you "fans" can all gloat and say you were right.  For now...all we can do is wait and see.

And when will NFL fans learn:  the team that "wins" FA is rarely one of the teams that is hanging around at the end.

This happens every single year. And I'm already gearing up for Groundhog Day when the draft comes around, when posters will lament every pick because the players don't match up to who they had on "their" board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Dude - Aaron Rodgers to Jets is significant. Taylor to Chiefs is significant. Brown to Bengals is significant. Ramsey and Long to MIA is significant. Those are the 4 teams we are fighting with the most. 

Taking a lifetime RT and planning on moving him to LT, when you lost your starting LT and RT to FA is not an upgrade. It's quite a significant risk and a downgrade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bills are falling behind. 

It looks like more of the same from Beane. 

It's Goodwill shopping on Offense. 

Because they lost Edmunds?  What has MIA done again to pass the Bills? Or Jets? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Still tons of vet help out there TE2 is a glaring hole that will probably be patched in the draft.

A tackle is needed in the draft to push Spencer Brown. 
Another WR is definitely needed.

A LB will be added

A vet RB will be added  

Other then that we are set

Am I the only one that wants to see more of Morris.  2nd TE doesnt mean enough on this roster to justify a splash IMO.  Feels like the front office digs him too

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Assuming the Rodgers deal goes through… and if Tua can stay healthy(big if) I like one of those two teams(Again, at this point) to overtake the division…. I’d say Miami over NYJ.

Tua has never stayed healthy. Their OL is even worse. 

what if GB wants a  Garrett Wilson or a Sauce Gardner or a Breece Hall in the trade package? The JETS lost ALL Leverage bending the knee to Aaron. And a Nate Hackett offense is scary since when? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Am I the only one that wants to see more of Morris.  2nd TE doesnt mean enough on this roster to justify a splash IMO.  Feels like the front office digs him too

There were impressive flashes last year. Their reported interest in Parham and draft interviews with 3 top tier te prospects speaks a bit to their loyalty to him though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Because they lost Edmunds?  What has MIA done again to pass the Bills? Or Jets? 

I could care less about winning the division again. The question should be what have they done to get better against the playoff teams they lost to. Like another top WR that's not Davis that takes pressure off Diggs or better RB that is an major upgrade over what they continue to put out. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Tua has never stayed healthy. Their OL is even worse. 

what if GB wants a  Garrett Wilson or a Sauce Gardner or a Breece Hall in the trade package? The JETS lost ALL Leverage bending the knee to Aaron. And a Nate Hackett offense is scary since when? 

Hackett really did wonders last season with Mr Unlimited 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

I could care less about winning the division again. The question should be what have they done to get better against the playoff teams they lost to. Like another top WR that's not Davis that takes pressure off Diggs or better RB that is a major upgrade over what they continue to put out. 

You win the Division first. 

but let’s talk CINCY how many impact defenders did they lose?  Who is protecting Mahomes on the edges a career RT at LT. All teams have holes right now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.