Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

25 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

So what? They’re still the favorites to win it all next year again. They’ll make the moves necessary like they always do because their GM drafts way better than ours and knows how to build around his star QB. 

We tie up money in special teams bums and backup OL. Can’t wait to waste a first rounder on a LB too! Bills have now dropped to 4th overall betting odds to win it all behind chiefs, 49ers, and Eagles. Not saying that’s the end all be all, but nothing we’ve done so far will move the needle. 

The point being is even good teams lose good players or don't necessarily shore up holes in free agency. As to me the Chiefs still have a hole at LT, WR and DE and worse than they were at the start at UFA. Claiming the Chiefs GM is better than ours is a laugh as look back and understand the reason they got great production from their 7th Round RB last year was the RB they drafted in the 1st a few years ago was a bust. They had to trade for Toney because Hardman hasnt been a great 2nd Round pick at WR etc. 

Edited by The Jokeman

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As the smoke begins to clear you have to think they’re drafting a MLB in the first round now….no? If not, who do we actually have as the center of the defense? 

It's possible but I still think they need to build around Allen. OL and WR are top priorities IMHO. They do need to find a replacement for Edmunds but given that the league rules are geared towards the offense, then building around Allen is the way to go.

Just now, Gregg said:

It's possible but I still think they need to build around Allen. OL and WR are top priorities IMHO. They do need to find a replacement for Edmunds but given that the league rules are geared towards the offense, then building around Allen is the way to go.

I think everyone agrees, but you still can’t play defense with TEN guys. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

Still alot of OL Available..

OT (to name a few)

Tyler Lewan

Donovan Smith

George Fant

Isaiah Wynn

Germain Ifedi

Jermaine Eluemunor

IOL (to name a few)

Justin Pugh

Isaac Seumalo

Wes Schewietzer

Evan Brown

Calton isner

Actually alot of players available and it is already looking like prices are coming down.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/available/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The point being is even good teams lose good players or don't necessarily shore up holes in free agency. As to me the Chiefs still have a hole at LT, WR and DE and worse than they were at the start at UFA. Claiming the Chiefs GM is better than ours is a laugh as look back and understand the reason they got great production from their 7th Round RB last year was the RB they drafted in the 1st a few years ago was a bust. They had to trade for Toney because Hardman hasnt been a great 2nd Round pick at WR etc. 

Thank you for the rational perspective!  

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Still alot of OL Available..

OT (to name a few)

Tyler Lewan

Donovan Smith

George Fant

Isaiah Wynn

Germain Ifedi

Jermaine Eluemunor

IOL (to name a few)

Justin Pugh

Isaac Seumalo

Wes Schewietzer

Evan Brown

Calton isner

Actually alot of players available and it is already looking like prices are coming down.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/available/

Evan Brown would be a very nice fit here I think. I thought I heard Lewan was leaning toward retirement.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He's a nice player. He tackles. He can't cover, so curious to see where it helps them. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

It also takes the Sting out of it going over to the NFC

And an NFC team who has no chance at a super bowl and we just played this year, so we won't see him for a few years. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He's a nice player. He tackles. He can't cover, so curious to see where it helps them. 

And an NFC team who has no chance at a super bowl and we just played this year, so we won't see him for a few years. 

We could play them as the 17th game, but it's unlikely. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.