Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Has anything relevant happen on the RB front (other than FTs to Pollard, Jacobs and Barkley)?

I only saw that Miami re-signed their own and Perine signed with Broncos for 7/2.

Seems quiet. Really curious what happens with Devin.

There's a lot of good RBs out there. Devin, Jamaal, Damien Harris to name a few. Basically it's a buyers market at this point.

Has there been a more depressing start to free agency? At least when the bills sucked there would be some effort. This year it has been let’s resign all the guys that are marginal players or ones we should actually be cutting to save $. 

• Agree 2

Just now, ngbills said:

Has there been a more depressing start to free agency? At least when the bills sucked there would be some effort. This year it has been let’s resign all the guys that are marginal players or ones we should actually be cutting to save $. 

Considering Free Agency hasn’t officially  started….

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Considering it hasn’t started yet this is an interesting take. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Considering it hasn’t started yet this is an interesting take. 

Just now, clayboy54 said:

in about 5-hours, my friend.

Don’t get me started. The “tampering window”. Just call it what it is. Who cares if the deal is not official. 

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

Don’t get me started. The “tampering window”. Just call it what it is. Who cares if the deal is not official. 

Well the reality is just that. UFA hasn’t started yet. And 90% of players remain out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Has anything relevant happen on the RB front (other than FTs to Pollard, Jacobs and Barkley)?

I only saw that Miami re-signed their own and Perine signed with Broncos for 7/2.

Seems quiet. Really curious what happens with Devin.

More interested in Jamal Williams (DET)

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I can understand Poyer leaving, but happily taking the Dolphins' dollar? Urgh.

Sun + 0% State Income tax. Essentially what he said he wanted right. 

He also doesn't necessarily have a starting job there with Brandon Jones coming back from an October ACL tear, which probably puts him on the field before Halloween, so I'm not sure this would be the route the Phins would logically take

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.