Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

a little early to be saying that. Cincy all of a sudden needs safeties …

Yeah…..way too early. 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting that Poyers market is shaping up like Beasleys did last year.....  

24 hours after FA begins?  Beasley ended up not signing with anyone and eventually a minimum salary.  Poyer and Beasley’s market is and will prove to be much different 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah…..way too early. 

24 hours after FA begins?  Beasley ended up not signing with anyone and eventually a minimum salary.  Poyer and Beasley’s market is and will prove to be much different 

Yes absolutely.  

No value talked about after combine, just more and more information of Soft market.  Safeties flying all off the board to include the 2nd and  3rd tier players. 

Will make less than what the Bills offered.  Just like Beaselys market, but will leave because of the ego.  And yes I get it at this point in time this is nothing but my opinion.  But standing by it

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bump down to a rookie, or vet-minimum player? 

Re-sign Phillips for vet minimum? 

So he can be healthy for 5 games, miss 5 games due to injury and play, but be totally useless due to injury in 7 games.  A large man who is always injured 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah…..way too early. 

Yes.  Poyer will be signed soon.  Beasley will be sitting on his couch when the season starts,

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

So he can be healthy for 5 games, miss 5 games due to injury and play, but be totally useless due to injury in 7 games.  A large man who is always injured 

Bills just re-signed Terrell Dodson.

Not sure if he counts against the 51-top contracts, but between him and Cam Lewis, Ike Boettger, these undisclosed contracts that I assume are low are starting to pile up.

I agree on Phillips, you’d love more certainty, but this is the level of player Bills can afford now. 

Seemingly…

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bills just re-signed Terrell Dodson.

Not sure if he counts against the 51-top contracts, but between him and Cam Lewis, Ike Boettger, these undisclosed contracts that I assume are low are starting to pile up.

I agree on Phillips, you’d love more certainty, but this is the level of player Bills can afford now. 

Seemingly…

I promise they’ll sign more than just minimum salary players.  Stop your whining 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.