Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

I don't disagree with that take...

But I also know they're not going to fire McD...Or Beane...That is what it is right now...It's gut-check time for both though...

Frazier took a season off and it will expose McD or prove Frazier was the issue. Brilliant move by Leslie.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Absolutely over Saffold. 2 penalties in over 2000 snaps. A top end pass blocking IOL allowing Allen not to face immediate pressure in his face. 

I hope you’re right and i’ll be rooting for you to be right. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’ll be watching the Rodgers/Jets saga …. Seems if it’s going to happen, it’s got to be announced today, no?

I think he’s going there, but I’m less confident today than I was before the weekend. 

Rodgers has become very much like his “mentor “ Favre.  Let’s draw it out.  Am I retiring?  Am I playing?  I don’t even know.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Depending on who they bring in.  I'm hoping we see a nice replacement for him in FA.  Draft is very weak.  Better next year though, so a one year deal on a vet wouldn't be a bad idea.

There is a ton of talent in this draft. Trenton Simpson and Jack Campbell could both be available to us and would likely be instant upgrades depending on if they adjust scheme a little.

19 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Frazier took a season off and it will expose McD or prove Frazier was the issue. Brilliant move by Leslie.

They didn't replace him with anyone though. I fully expect the defense to regress unless they get more talent. Leslie sucks, but he's better than having literally no-one in the job.

Same with Edmunds. If they decide to replace him with some scrub, it isn't a defense of his awesomeness.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

There is a ton of talent in this draft. Trenton Simpson and Jack Campbell could both be available to us and would likely be instant upgrades depending on if they adjust scheme a little.

They didn't replace him with anyone though. I fully expect the defense to regress unless they get more talent. Leslie sucks, but he's better than having literally no-one in the job.

Same with Edmunds. If they decide to replace him with some scrub, it isn't a defense of his awesomeness.

Lol….you do realize McDermott was a DC right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.