Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Their non-legit QB beat us. Not sure if you forgot about that but it happened.

They have improved at DC, LB and CB. And there is still more time and draft picks to go.

You can downplay Miami all you want but they’re good.

They have improved at DC and CB. They might have improved against the run at linebacker too. That doesn't help them against the Bills.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Ahhhh got it. 

hey the bandwagon is empty in South Beach. Jump aboard 

So because I can see the Dolphins got better and that’s not good for the Bills, that means I should become a Dolphins fan? Not following the logic. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Our QB’s record against a roster that no longer exists irrelevant. 

That’s like saying “what is Belichick’s record against the Bills” and being scared of the Patriots next year.

Our QB against Tua and their current roster is 0-0. His record against Tua and their roster last year was 1-1.

And who says Tua will replicate his success as last year? Whose to say Tre'Davious White doesn't come back to preinjury form to help our secondary? What about if Von Miller healthy to play the whole season? We've been lucky to replicate success the last few seasons but no guarantees any team can or will.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

I can be as negative as anyone concerning the Bills (at times) over the past few years. But let's not get it too twisted...The Bills were their own worst enemy last year in numerous ways. They lost 3 regular season games by a total of 8 points. One was possibly the craziest game I've ever watched because it brought real potential heat stroke drama...Another was whatever the heck you call that debacle vs. Minnesota.

The Bills are a SB caliber team, and quite possibly the best team in the NFL when they are clicking fundamentally. When they properly execute what is called, they are very good. And they have the potential to throw up a LOT of points fast against almost any Defense...Nothing these other teams in the AFC East do equals Josh Allen...Nothing...If the Bills do right around Josh, they'll always be ahead with Josh. And there is nothing that is currently wrong with the Bills that is not fixable with a great off season... B-)

if you believe the bills have a Super Bowl roster and are as good as any team in the NFL then I assume you must be on the fire McDermott bandwagon. Because he hasn’t been able to get them to actually harness that power into a Super Bowl appearance. only so long people can say well they made mistakes, without looking at the person who is responsible for getting the team to not make mistakes

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

So because I can see the Dolphins got better and that’s not good for the Bills, that means I should become a Dolphins fan? Not following the logic. 

And so didn’t the Bills. Can you see that as well or No? 

20 minutes ago, Einstein said:

He was cleared like a month and a half ago. Just FYI.

Not that it matters.  They took us down to the wire, in our house, in the playoffs, with their 3rd string backup. 

You love brining this up but always conveniently forget the details of the game (150 yards passing, drive starts on buffalo’s side of the field, fumble return for a touchdown) but keep talking about how they “significantly improved because they signed a middle of the road linebacker and a good CB who has had no success against the Bills 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They have improved at DC and CB. They might have improved against the run at linebacker too. That doesn't help them against the Bills.

The Bills ran for over 100 yards on them in the playoffs last year. including the game-winning first down. I don’t think that was lost on Miami.

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Their non-legit QB beat us. Not sure if you forgot about that but it happened.

They have improved at DC, LB and CB. And there is still more time and draft picks to go.

You can downplay Miami all you want but they’re good.

The heat in Miami beat us, not a concussed Tua.

They have not improved at CB... you talk about records, but you totally ignore Josh's stats vs. Jalen Ramsey and the Dolphins in general.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

And so didn’t the Bills. Can you see that as well or No? 

I guess I don’t see how we’ve gotten better? We have lost Edmunds, likely Poyer, Hyde is coming off of a serious injury… where have we gotten better?

• Vomit 1

Just now, Einstein said:

I guess I don’t see how we’ve gotten better? We have lost Edmunds, likely Poyer, Hyde is coming off of a serious injury… where have we gotten better?

Got it. So a MASSIVE upgrade at IOL. Yep not better. 

yes we lost Edmunds it will sting but heck I am sure I can find posts from you calling him a Bum. 

Poyer still unsigned

Hyde Cleared interesting Hyde is an issue but Mr Glass isnt for you. 

tre fully healthy

Von will be back. 

and we are a grand total of 8 hours into the tampering period. But hey pearl clutch away. 

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The heat in Miami beat us, not a concussed Tua.

They have not improved at CB... you talk about records, but you totally ignore Josh's stats vs. Jalen Ramsey and the Dolphins in general.

Missed opportunities is why they lost that game.

Gabriel Davis had a touchdown batted out of his hands, and Milano dropped a would be interception for a touchdown.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Got it. So a MASSIVE upgrade at IOL. Yep not better. 

yes we lost Edmunds it will sting but heck I am sure I can find posts from you calling him a Bum. 

Poyer still unsigned

Hyde Cleared interesting Hyde is an issue but Mr Glass isnt for you. 

tre fully healthy

Von will be back. 

and we are a grand total of 8 hours into the tampering period. But hey pearl clutch away. 

You see McGovern as a massive upgrade at IOL?

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Missed opportunities is why they lost that game.

Gabriel Davis had a touchdown batted out of his hands, and Milano dropped a would be interception for a touchdown.

Missed opportunities because they were wilting/cramping... exhausted at the end. So, there is room for both angles.

Just now, Einstein said:

You see McGovern as a massive upgrade at IOL?

Absolutely over Saffold. 2 penalties in over 2000 snaps. A top end pass blocking IOL allowing Allen not to face immediate pressure in his face. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

if you believe the bills have a Super Bowl roster and are as good as any team in the NFL then I assume you must be on the fire McDermott bandwagon. Because he hasn’t been able to get them to actually harness that power into a Super Bowl appearance. only so long people can say well they made mistakes, without looking at the person who is responsible for getting the team to not make mistakes

I don't disagree with that take...

But I also know they're not going to fire McD...Or Beane...That is what it is right now...It's gut-check time for both though...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I have heard a 5th would get this done. 

With that salary they better be sending picks back too. 
Im kidding I don’t know the ins and outs of his deal, just seen someone say it’s like 40 million the next two years 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.