Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

17 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

If McGovern ends up being our big free agent move to shore up the o-line, then our offseason is a failure, certainly compared to the moves that KC has made to protect Mahomes over the last couple of years.

602.gif

18 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

If McGovern ends up being our big free agent move to shore up the o-line, then our offseason is a failure, certainly compared to the moves that KC has made to protect Mahomes over the last couple of years.

Free agency is over already? Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Exactly. He was a 3rd round pick out of Penn St, so not exactly a nobody. Was a backup his first 2 seasons, and then started all last year and came into his own. This is exactly when we cash in on that.

I haven’t read all the way through yet so this may have been brought up by others, but this move gives me similar vibes to signing Settle last year. Big difference being that McGovern will get way more snaps to show his stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.