Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

If it involves Edmunds leaving town, those will be tears of joy from a lot of us! 

👍

I bet at least half of the fans claiming to love it if he signs elsewhere will also suddenly decide they love it if he suddenly re-signed with Bills. 

Just now, BobBelcher said:

I bet at least half of the fans claiming to love it if he signs elsewhere will also suddenly decide they love it if he suddenly re-signed with Bills. 

I want Edmunds to stay. Why would anyone be happy to have our defensive captain who is only 24 years old go elsewhere?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Bills are in rebuild mode. They should stay the course and keep relatively quiet until the second wave.

Maybe dump a couple players for picks in the meantime.

Oh little buddy, the creativity of you're troll posts have been lacking. Maybe you should be in "rebuild" mode until you can come back with some new material. The same old same old tired troll posts just aren't hitting anymore.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That Chris Lindstrom contract is... wow. 

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Teams spending stupid money now...

He's the best guard in the league honestly. Has overtaken Nelson. But still, it's a lot. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

He's the best guard in the league honestly. Has overtaken Nelson. But still, it's a lot. 

I don't care if he craps gold...he is a guard.  That's not a premium position you spend that type of money on.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Oh little buddy, the creativity of your troll posts have been lacking. Maybe you should be in "rebuild" mode until you can come back with some new material. The same old same old tired troll posts just aren't hitting anymore.

He literally changes his allegiances yearly anymore 

Just now, Big Turk said:

I don't care if he craps gold...he is a guard.  That's not a premium position you spend that type of money on.

Atlanta has to use the money somewhere. As much as they run and the inexperienced quarterback room.. Makes sense for them to me. Lot of dough though 

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I used to think this way but DT's now aren't just space fillers.  They are athletic and the fastest way to disrupt anything is through the middle.  A penetrating DT to me is more dangerous than a penetrating DE because that disrupts the run game as well.  Guards are now starting to become a premium position because of it.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Bills and other East Coast teams need to take advantage of their time zone.  1,2,3 hour waits for teams in different parts of the country waiting for noon to arrive.

The easiest path for the Bills to take advantage is to put their Front Office in Seoul, South Korea.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

4 minutes ago, dje85 said:

I want Edmunds to stay. Why would anyone be happy to have our defensive captain who is only 24 years old go elsewhere?

I want Tremaine to stay for sure...

But anyone who thinks he's a 17-20 million per year LB is out of their mind...He's not that level of player. And even projecting a major bump in production I think it's a stretch...So..We'll see...I just don't want the Bills to get stupid about it...B-)

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.