Name one FA OL you want to be a Bill by the end of the first FA week

No_Matter_What

22 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I'd rather sign an established veteran guard and draft another olineman or two. If you can manage a vet wr as well in free agency, all the better. But I think we need at least one olineman that does not need to develop, someone who can start day one and palpably improve the line.

I’m not disagreeing with you. I just don’t think you need to spend 10m on a FA OG. If you do, he better be an absolute stud. 

I am all for signing a reasonable possible starter vet and still drafting one in the 1st or 2nd rd. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

I’m not disagreeing with you. I just don’t think you need to spend 10m on a FA OG. If you do, he better be an absolute stud. 

I am all for signing a reasonable possible starter vet and still drafting one in the 1st or 2nd rd. 

Get the stud imo. When you got a franchise QB, buy an oline if you have to. With our track record drafting, buy the sure thing. Keep swinging in the draft too of course you need 5 guys who can play well together.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

What's more telling is that they had an interest in him pre-draft, needed OL, and when they had their chance they passed on Risner to draft Cody Ford. 

Both the Bills and Rams (Kromer) were interested in Risner so that may be something. Both were into Nate Davis as well. 

Wow totally thought he was gone when we traded up but you are right obviously, that pick looks worse and worse

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Get the stud imo. When you got a franchise QB, buy an oline if you have to. With our track record drafting, buy the sure thing. Keep swinging in the draft too of course you need 5 guys who can play well together.

Just saying I’d rather have a sure fire stud at a skill position like WR and spend that money towards that than 10m a year for a OG. Hell, if we had the extra 10m use that money for Edmunds. And I can’t stand Edmund’s. But I’d be more comfortable with that 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Wow totally thought he was gone when we traded up but you are right obviously, that pick looks worse and worse

Yeah that picks even hurts more than my lower back now, which isn't feeling to great either lol.

Just now, mrags said:

Just saying I’d rather have a sure fire stud at a skill position like WR and spend that money towards that than 10m a year for a OG. Hell, if we had the extra 10m use that money for Edmunds. And I can’t stand Edmund’s. But I’d be more comfortable with that 

I'm not against WR either. But imo the Bills gotta get one or the other in free agency 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Yeah that picks even hurts more than my lower back now, which isn't feeling to great either lol.

I'm not against WR either. But imo the Bills gotta get one or the other in free agency 👍

I’d rather get the guarantee at WR and take my chances on a OG in the first or 2nd rd. That’s also because I don’t believe there’s any real first rd talent at WR other than Q. Johnston. 

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

I’d rather get the guarantee at WR and take my chances on a OG in the first or 2nd rd. That’s also because I don’t believe there’s any real first rd talent at WR other than Q. Johnston. 

I don't think Johnson is even half the prospect Carl Pickens was last year, who went in the 2nd round. I'm ok buying a guy lol

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I don't think Johnson is even half the prospect Carl Pickens was last year, who went in the 2nd round. I'm ok buying a guy lol

I really liked Pickins. Last year was a really good WR year. This year is all small shifty WRs and I’m not a huge fan of any of them really. Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take a few but of them but in the first round, the only WR I’d be happy with is Johnston 

2 hours ago, mrags said:

I like this back and forth here.  I think we can get a lower priced WR (Parris Campbell) and a stud OG.  Shore up the line in any way possible, and you let the WRs routes develop.  I also agree it's easier to draft and play an OG/C than a WR.  

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I like this back and forth here.  I think we can get a lower priced WR (Parris Campbell) and a stud OG.  Shore up the line in any way possible, and you let the WRs routes develop.  I also agree it's easier to draft and play an OG/C than a WR.  

Rumor is McGovern for 3yr at 23m. More like what I hoped for and expected. He’ll start for sure at G and we didn’t have to spend 10+. I’m pleased with this if true 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Rumor is McGovern for 3yr at 23m. More like what I hoped for and expected. He’ll start for sure at G and we didn’t have to spend 10+. I’m pleased with this if true 

now we have to get Campbell! or another WR.  or D. Foreman.  

19 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Likely unrealistic Dream scenario:

LT - O. Brown, Doyle

LG - Dawkins, Bates

C - Morse, Patterson*

RG - Seumalo, Boettger

RT - Eluemunor, S. Brown

if we really wanted, we could find a way to make the $$ work. Extend/Restructure Dawkins.  Restructure/Cut Morse. Trade Oliver. 

Dion is NOT going to move to LG, not for as much as you or anyone else wants him too.  He WANTS to play LT.  Period.  End of sentence.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.