Imagine if you will for a moment

Drew21PA

12 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Wait, so to be clear, this thread isn't about a Prince song?

Dig if you will a picture … of expensive football stars and unicorns all in Bills uniforms …. Can you my darling, can you picture this?

• Like (+1) 1

I opened this thread expecting a Twice Zone episode...I was not disappointed.

I kid. The idea seems fun, especially if we were talking about Henry and OBJ from 3 years ago. But I don't think they are currently these guys anymore. Plus I don't want to pay 10 M for a single running back. That's as much as I'm willing to pay for an entire backfield (3 backs).

1 hour ago, Ponch said:

Dig if you will a picture … of expensive football stars and unicorns all in Bills uniforms …. Can you my darling, can you picture this?

I linked to the music video of the song, but it was a bit more risque for the board than I was expecting, so I edited that piece out.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Einstein said:

Henry is close to done. I think he has another year of dominance left but that's about it. The Titans forum has talked about it for the past year.

Beckham IS done, most likely.

I don't know, man.  Henry had 2000 all purpose yards last season.  

I was shocked to learn that he's only averaged about 23 carries/game over the past four seasons.  Last season, TEN doubled his receiving targets and he responded very well (9.7 yards/target).

I think a Henry/Cook/Hines RB room would be pretty sweet.

18 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

QB1 

healthy slinging Allen

RB1

derrick henry

wont be expected to carry it all on his back Buffalo gets a lead - henry can run downfield

rpo?  Good luck !

wr1-diggs

wr2 - Beckham jr

again good luck on the RPO and play action with henry in the backfield and these two opposite esch ithet

te- possible round 1 rook and Dawson Knox 

slot?  Shakir maybe bease just a hunch he may still be in play with the bills

line?  Henry it’s going to be fine

BUT I feel 1 drafted guard and 1 solid bet guard and we are massive improvements 

I think that is the firepower that is going to be putting us back into KC afc championship caliber

Good luck  to anyone stopping it

honorable mention is Jacoby Meyers instead of Beckham 

I like it for the most part but a RB in Robison although it would take drafting him high would be around longer for a lot less money and could quite possibly have a higher up side than Henry but i get where your coming from .

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I don't know, man.  Henry had 2000 all purpose yards last season.  

I was shocked to learn that he's only averaged about 23 carries/game over the past four seasons.  Last season, TEN doubled his receiving targets and he responded very well (9.7 yards/target).

I think a Henry/Cook/Hines RB room would be pretty sweet.

I'm with you, he is absolutely a beast. I just think he is toward the tail end now rather than the beginning (or even middle).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.