Imagine if you will for a moment

Drew21PA

QB1 

healthy slinging Allen

RB1

derrick henry

wont be expected to carry it all on his back Buffalo gets a lead - henry can run downfield

rpo?  Good luck !

wr1-diggs

wr2 - Beckham jr

again good luck on the RPO and play action with henry in the backfield and these two opposite esch ithet

te- possible round 1 rook and Dawson Knox 

slot?  Shakir maybe bease just a hunch he may still be in play with the bills

line?  Henry it’s going to be fine

BUT I feel 1 drafted guard and 1 solid bet guard and we are massive improvements 

I think that is the firepower that is going to be putting us back into KC afc championship caliber

Good luck  to anyone stopping it

honorable mention is Jacoby Meyers instead of Beckham 

Edited by Drew21PA
  • Like (+1) 6

• Drew21PA changed the title to Imagine if you will for a moment

I think they could squeeze it 

I can see restructures - who knows what it would take but one has to wonder if they could do it they would right?

I think meyers gets a huge payday so I don’t realistically think he gets here but feel Odell and Diggs could be absolutely nasty

Henry needs 20+ rushes a game to get in gear.  I don't think we want to make that big of a commitment to the running game with JA17 on the field.  I'm a big Derrick Henry fan but I don't think he's a good fit for our offense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

The linemen will have alot of Henry's cleat marks up their backs.

More likely on their chests since they are already on their backs on the ground or facing the backfield watching the guy they didn't block run by.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

QB1 

healthy slinging Allen

RB1

derrick henry

wont be expected to carry it all on his back Buffalo gets a lead - henry can run downfield

rpo?  Good luck !

wr1-diggs

wr2 - Beckham jr

again good luck on the RPO and play action with henry in the backfield and these two opposite esch ithet

BUT I feel 1 drafted guard and 1 solid bet guard and we are massive improvements 

I think that is the firepower that is going to be putting us back into KC afc championship caliber

You don't trade assets for an aging player at a position of low value and then have to pay him at a level that makes him highest player at his position.

How do people have so much trouble understanding this concept?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As someone who watched Henry from college on as an Alabama fan, Henry gets stronger with more carries.

He has never been great getting 11 or 12 carries a game. Maybe he could l, but I think he needs 18+ carries a game to be effective. 

I wouldn't be mad at the experiment, but I think resources are best spent elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

QB1 

healthy slinging Allen

RB1

derrick henry

rpo?  Good luck !

wr1-diggs

wr2 - Beckham jr

A first round tight end? When you probably have to replace starters Edmunds and Poyer? And maybe add a power back and a wide receiver?

Are you high?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.