Ramsey to Dolphins

Dablitzkrieg

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah that gives me zero confidence.

Frazier has been running McD's defense for last 5 years. It has resulted in playoff exits, year after year after year.

We NEEDED a changeup. Not a new boss, same as the old boss. 

I don’t think you’re qualified to know that.  

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Totally agree Newera I think Beane is upto something he’s around 26 mill under and still has other restructures to go 

Where do you see us at $26M under?

Spotrac has us at $17M over. With Milano, Allen, and Miller restructures we should be at $19M. And we will need about $10M for the draft class. That leaves Beane $9M.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I don’t think you’re qualified to know that.  

But but but... He's a Bills fan.

Just ask him. But for the LOVE OF GOD, don't read his posts. It's not an indication of how he really is. Just ask him. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Where do you see us at $26M under?

Spotrac has us at $17M over. With Milano, Allen, and Miller restructures we should be at $19M. And we will need about $10M for the draft class. That leaves Beane $9M.

Nah keep up Miller and Allen restructures put them 16-18 million under with Settle and Milano put them at around 25-26 

As qualified as any other fan posting their opinion here.

Well you’re a pats fan 

10 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Really? I wasn’t aware of that. Thanks for the heads up!

Yet we are 2-1 in our last 3 games against them, and we all know how that 1 loss went.

Give the Chiefs our injury issues, lack of a pass rush in the playoffs, etc. and they aren't winning the SB either.

Heck, put them in the AFC East for that matter.  Looking a lot better than the West, especially right now.  I'd rather be there!

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah that gives me zero confidence.

Frazier has been running McD's defense for last 5 years. It has resulted in playoff exits, year after year after year.

We NEEDED a changeup. Not a new boss, same as the old boss. 

Vic Fangio coached teams have made the playoffs once in last 8 years with a 1st round exit the only time..... I'll take McD.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

That 

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

B

Unless Beane trades or signs for some help at both offensive line and WR then the Dolphins will be favoured to win the division. They have talent on that defence and elite speed at WR,  not surprised to see them add a top 3 down RB.  Meanwhile we have holes at every position except QB

• Agree 1

Just now, What a Tuel said:

Vic Fangio coached teams haven't made the playoffs once in last 8 years with a 1st round exit the only time..... I'll take McD.

Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't advocating Fangio to take over as HC. Just defensive coordinator.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't advocating Fangio to take over as HC. Just defensive coordinator.

Bears D coordinator 2015 to 2018 and 2018 was only playoff appearance with a 1st round exit. Didn't sniff the playoffs as HC of broncos for sure.

Cool he did good for the 49ers 10 years ago.

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Bears D coordinator 2015 to 2018 and 2018 was only playoff appearance with a 1st round exit. Didn't sniff the playoffs as HC of broncos for sure.

Cool he did good for the 49ers 10 years ago.

Context matters. Was the defense the problem? Well,  Bears gave up 16 points in their playoff loss with Fangio.

Im thinking thats not a loss the defense caused...

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I disagree

That's fine. We all have different opinions.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Context matters. Was the defense the problem? Well,  Bears gave up 16 points in their playoff loss with Fangio.

Im thinking thats not a loss the defense caused...

That's fine. We all have different opinions.

Yup.  But not all opinions are equal. 

28 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Totally agree Newera I think Beane is upto something he’s around 26 mill under and still has other restructures to go 

Hmm I’ve only seen about $7 m In restructuring so far. JA and VM only speculation at this time. But if they do those then yes about $22-24m available. Enough to get a G, re sign Poyer, and grab a WR like Paris Campbell. And depending on Motor a RB. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.