Ramsey to Dolphins

Dablitzkrieg

Dolphins Fans have that same excitement I felt about our team the past two off seasons and I think they should.

Jets will too if they land Rogers imo.

This off-season I have more of a “wondering what will it take approach”

Allen is so special that he alone can mask a lot of shortcomings. But is it unreasonable to think that the Phins and possibly Jets Qb dependant  don’t have a  roster as complete or maybe even more complete than ours?

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's crazy.

Beane values draft picks like they're plutonium. 

With Rodgers likely in NY and Miami getting Fangio, Ramsey, and their upcoming draft picks/free agency,  I won't be surprised if we are 3rd in the division this season. 

Didn’t we drop like 50 on Fangio’s defense the last time we played him? Has Ramsey ever contributed to a win against Buffalo? 

Let’s try not to sensationalize everything.  

12 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

1. Turning 29 which is aging in the NFL, especially in a position like corner.

2. I would strongly disagree he had the best season in his career as he got to torched a ton. 

3. He has a massive cap hit

He got torched a lot the past few years. Not sure he’s a guy who is coachable.. lot of $ for a bit of a me guy. Certainly talented but glad Bills didn’t do it. 

57 minutes ago, Billl said:

Watched him have career highs in passes defended, interceptions, tackles, and sacks in 2022.  

first 3 are due to being targeted for the first time in his career. i always think back to champ baileys prime year stats. if you just looked at the stat lines youd think he had 0 snaps lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

He got torched a lot the past few years. Not sure he’s a guy who is coachable.. lot of $ for a bit of a me guy. Certainly talented but glad Bills didn’t do it. 

Yep. Even in that super bowl game he got torched.

Still a good player, but he’s an overpaid guy who’s an idiot and is on the last 3rd of his career.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

first 3 are due to being targeted for the first time in his career. i always think back to champ baileys prime year stats. if you just looked at the stat lines youd think he had 0 snaps lol

1 minute ago, QLBillsFan said:

Played in a bad team and was still one of best in the game. He will be dominant on a team with a supporting cast. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Dolphins Fans have that same excitement I felt about our team the past two off seasons and I think they should.

Jets will too if they land Rogers imo.

This off-season I have more of a “wondering what will it take approach”

Allen is so special that he alone can mask a lot of shortcomings. But is it unreasonable to think that the phins and possibly jets  don’t have a  roster as complete or maybe even more than ours?

The big winner here is the Chiefs.  They pretty much locked up a bye again next year. Broncos and Raiders are looking much worse, while Jets and Dolphins drastically improving.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.