Bills reportedly interested in Jamaal Williams

SCBills

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

A goal line back is exactly what’s going to put this team over the top 

Guess who has the 4th best red zone TD % in 2022? Lions. Guess who led with 17 rushing TDs? Williams. Guess who led the Bills in rushing TDs? Allen. Yeah Williams wouldn't help.

• Agree 1

I like him as a complement to Cook. The one thing I'll say is he played behind a really good OL so it's hard to tell if he's responsible for the short yardage TDs, or the OL is. But he runs downhill and can play three downs.

Edited by HappyDays

I just hope that they wait a month or two and let everyone else spend money on running backs and if Jamal Williams is still around, then sign him because this Has to be the most crowded free agent running back class I’ve seen in a while so there really is no reason to invest a lot in a short yardage back that we won’t use very often anyways

• Agree 1

Just now, GolfandBills said:

You think Jamaal Williams will be the only player they add all off-season?

obviously not. 

Id just like to see as many of the cap dollars as possible go to positions that are more obviously going to get best bang for buck. Rotational RB is not one of them 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Guess who has the 4th best red zone TD % in 2022? Lions. Guess who led with 17 rushing TDs? Williams. Guess who led the Bills in rushing TDs? Allen. Yeah Williams wouldn't help.

Are you bringing the Lions OL with Williams? Who said he wouldn’t help? Help enough to make meaningful gains as an offense is another story. 

14 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

obviously not. 

Id just like to see as many of the cap dollars as possible go to positions that are more obviously going to get best bang for buck. Rotational RB is not one of them 

Are you bringing the Lions OL with Williams? Who said he wouldn’t help? Help enough to make meaningful gains as an offense is another story. 

If you think its all the oline, then I dont know what to tell you. 

Also, why is it as if you are assuming he would be the only move on offense? 

Edited by BillsFan2313

17 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

You think Jamaal Williams will be the only player they add all off-season?

It’s just incredibly underwhelming to me. What if Bijan is there? What about Zach Charbonnet in the 2nd? Or Kendre Miller in the 3rd? Shoot I’d rather we keep Singletary over this guy, it’s maddening.

• Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, wppete said:

Beane loves mediocre players. 

He’s a productive vet that would play a role.  Every player can’t  be an all pro because no team could afford that.  Beane, like every other GM in the league, has to build a roster and every roster is filled with more players like Williams.  

59 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

It’s just incredibly underwhelming to me. What if Bijan is there? What about Zach Charbonnet in the 2nd? Or Kendre Miller in the 3rd? Shoot I’d rather we keep Singletary over this guy, it’s maddening.

Another premium pick on a rb?  Seriously?  How about OL or WR?  They're really short on these positions.

Edited by DCbillsfan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.