Oliver Deleted Tweet

BillsDiehard

On 3/11/2023 at 5:19 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

accept thats not real? 

accept the one your showing is a fake edoliver the l is replaced with a cap I and notice the thumbnail picture does not match. Ed Oliver never add that picture. 

Buffalo News reported it. And never posted a retraction. FYI.

And Ed never refuted it, but again have to keep in mind Ed ain't no wanna talkin wit anybody

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

This team has way too many Ed Olivers.

Guys with perceived talent who show flashes but are not consistent game changers, disappear in the playoffs, then want to get paid like they are All-Pro (I have no problem with players getting paid I just don’t want us to be the ones to overpay)

IDK if this is a talent evaluation problem or poor development from our assistant coaches

Can anyone tell me why Washington still has a job? Seriously, I’m not a D-line guru but has he developed one guy to their potential? 

Post of the week here. 

Milano, tre,  taron, hyde, poyer, von get it done- you see it

Groot will be there

The rest meh / jags including maine savage who is the least instinctual lb I have seen in a long time

Washington has to go as well- way too much money in that group to have them be meh

22 hours ago, Fred Marchibroda said:

I get this attitude and partially agree BUT options are: signing him, cutting him or trading for a 6th or 7th rounder.  

STOP with the…”This guy’s overrated, trade him for a 3rd round pick” dream. It’s juvenile.

You don’t think we could get a 5 round pick?

Money for what? Start earning what you're already being paid first.

4 hours ago, HaldimandBills said:

I'm fine with letting him walk. Edmunds. Oliver, etc are exactly the type of players who you end up overpaying and regret not replacing them with someone a quarter of the cost who can produce 85% of what they can. 

Agreed, but I'd rather spend the same as what we're paying Oliver and get sometimes more disruptive. 3-Tech is nearly as important as DE IMO. Oliver is a shade above average.

OK. Here is the real story. I was negotiating with Ed on the purchase of his lawn tractor. It's a real nice John Deere. We were texting back and forth before we actually spoke on the phone. I was having a hard time keeping up with what he was saying because he speaks real fast. Apparently he did not appreciate my lowball tactics. Last thing I heard him say was " Ion kick your a$$ you cheap SOB" and then he hung up on me. I was shocked that he took this to social media. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, cba fan said:

Buffalo News reported it. And never posted a retraction. FYI.

And Ed never refuted it, but again have to keep in mind Ed ain't no wanna talkin wit anybody

🤣🤣🤣

well. that was defiantly a fake oliver. Shaime on Buf News Editors for falling for it lol

17 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Who is Ion?

Mabey ION is a MARVEL super  hero/Eds alter ego,… maybe ED does Comicon stuff,

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/11/2023 at 3:50 PM, Thurman#1 said:

You're blaming Oliver - or desperately trying, anyway - for the fact that the Chiefs scored on the drive that he got his sack? That says far more about you than about Oliver. It says you don't like the guy and you're willing to use even illogical arguments to attack him.

Oliver's been one of the Bills top five or six players this year. He's also gotten better each year.

Certainly not impossible, almost nothing is, but if it happens it will leave a massive hole they can't fill right now.

"one of the Bills top 5 or 6 players this year"

#2 offense

Allen

Diggs

Morse

Dawkins

#2 Defense

DaQuan Jones

Edmunds

Milano

Poyer

I think you could make an argument for top 10-12

Maybe you meant on defense?

19 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Hypothetically speaking, would anybody be willing to trade Oliver, this years 1st and next years 2nd for Aaron Donald? Just thinking that he can't be happy with a rebuild in LA. 

Noooooo! Donald is just about done and has a massive contract. Cash payouts of $28M in 2023 (including a $15M roster bonus due on 3/16/23) and $35M in 2024. 

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Dontcha think?  A little too ionic, And I really do think.......

Like a fumbled ball, when you got blocked out of your hole,

a near saaaaaaack, but you just couldn't hoooooooold,

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.