Oliver Deleted Tweet

BillsDiehard

If you want to play hard ball and want to be taken seriously you do it through the agent you pay to take care of these sort of issues, children and immature adults go the Twitter route, 

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I think yhe Bills are going to have a disappointing year this year.  I am prepared for it.  Poor dafting/fa capital has set the team back and its really starting to catch up with them now.  Jmo of course 

I’m still bullish on this team, but we do need to some luck … guys like Von, White and Hyde return close to their prior form, along with making smart/aggressive decisions this off-season. 

We’re about to find out if the latter comes true. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

so no one was able to nab the real screenshot? I cant even see this specific SS. Just SS with black background.  Hard to believe not one person has the real full SS of this.

relax all you. I got it

Screenshot(146).thumb.png.1533fe1a3b134e9d5d00f3251d6951b2.png

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, cba fan said:

relax all you. I got it

Screenshot(146).thumb.png.1533fe1a3b134e9d5d00f3251d6951b2.png

accept thats not real? 

accept the one your showing is a fake edoliver the l is replaced with a cap I and notice the thumbnail picture does not match. Ed Oliver never add that picture. 

Edited by PrimeTime101

I would offer Ed + 2nd + a 4th next year around the league to see if any front office values him enough to make a deal for their 1st. Texans, Seahawks, Eagles, Lions all have multiple 1sts and could be most open to it.

Depending on what we do in Free Agency, we could come out of the 1st with combo of

OG + OT

WR + OG

WR + TE

Bijan + WR 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I would take a 2nd for him but I’d also be willing to take two 3rds as well, even if it meant that we get a 3rd in 2023 and a third in 2024. Buffalo is paying Josh $45M/year and if we want to put a solid roster around him, we need to do a better job accumulating picks both short term and long term. That’s the approach New England took with Tom Brady, so why not do it ourselves? It worked for them. Play the compensation game too while you’re at it.

Are you high? He’s on a one year deal, for more than market value, that can’t be negotiated without an extension.  There is no team that wants an under performing, undersized NT for that money to start with, much less give up high picks or multiple for him.   If you can get a 5th and clear the cap space, you take it.

35 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I would offer Ed + 2nd + a 4th next year around the league to see if any front office values him enough to make a deal for their 1st. Texans, Seahawks, Eagles, Lions all have multiple 1sts and could be most open to it.

Depending on what we do in Free Agency, we could come out of the 1st with combo of

OG + OT

WR + OG

WR + TE

Bijan + WR 

Yeah, again.. high as a kite. 

1 hour ago, Beast said:

D188AB77-16D2-4BB4-856C-19F1CEDD6523.jpeg

Look he stopped the run!

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Are you high? He’s on a one year deal, for more than market value, that can’t be negotiated without an extension.  There is no team that wants an under performing, undersized NT for that money to start with, much less give up high picks or multiple for him.   If you can get a 5th and clear the cap space, you take it.

Why do you call him a NT? Why would you trade Oliver for a 5th? Why, why, why?

Oliver is double teamed so much because he’s our best DT, he was never meant to be a nose.

I see a streaky player who is either hot or cold. Anyone with a mind can see the potential in Ed Oliver. 

You my friend are all alone in your belief that he’s only worth a 5th. I don’t mean to be obtuse but your post is unseemly.

10 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

You my friend are all alone in your belief that he’s only worth a 5th. I don’t mean to be obtuse but your post is unseemly.

Actually, he is not. I have stated on this forum multiple times if Beane could get a 5th for ‘big’ Ed he is in hero territory. 

Anyone thinking there are teams lining up for an undersized, underperforming IDL are in fact on drugs. His contract notwithstanding, Ed is not a game changer and his cap hit too high - tell me again the market for that combo?

• Disagree 1

$10m can address a few OFF holes and with Ed’s injury history and inconsistency he is really a $3.5m player at best. $10m is criminal to slot to Ed.

Move quickly on and take what you can get, regardless.

9 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

$10m can address a few OFF holes and with Ed’s injury history and inconsistency he is really a $3.5m player at best. $10m is criminal to slot to Ed.

Move quickly on and take what you can get, regardless.

You want to cut Oliver? Am I hearing this right? Or are you saying that you want to trade him for a 5th?

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

You want to cut Oliver? Am I hearing this right? Or are you saying that you want to trade him for a 5th?

Where to start? First, I typed my comments so if you "heard" something that says more about you than you think.

Second, let me help you with reading comprehension.  The following "and take what you can get..." should give you a clue.  No? here is this and I will type it slowly.....that....phrase...implies...a...trade.  Better?

Not once above or anywhere in my previous posts have I ever stated or implied cutting Ed.  Though now that you, emphasizing you, mentioned it maybe Beane is pondering that as a late camp cut if Ed comes into camp with a chip on his shoulder that is disproportional to his production. You know, culture and all.

I appreciate you teaching me a valuable lesson in needing to calibrate whom is posting and what type of dialogue I should expect.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.