Oliver Deleted Tweet

BillsDiehard

The problem with a trade is value.  What if he turns out to be a stud?  He has shown stretches of his career that he can be dominant.

Then again he’s shown to be rather inconsistent at times.  If you trade him it would have to at least be a 2nd rounder, if you can’t get that I’d rather just roll with him another year and hope he has a breakout season in which you could re-sign him then.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My guess is his post had nothing to do with his contract at all and he only deleted it because his agent told him how it looks. Athletes have a life outside of football.

That may be true in some cases .. I’m pretty sure that tweet was football related. 

When Miller was playing, Oliver had a few games where I felt like he had arrived & was playing up to his potential.

Then he disappeared in a few games after that, and was spotty the rest of the way. If we could get the early season guy, it would make such a huge difference.  He CAN play at a high level and make a real impact. But he has to do it consistently.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

He's already a glaring hole fill it with whatever. 

Mc Ouch
I dont care if we have a small penetrator up in the middle
Quick hand work and an early get off have not gotten the job done it seems. Skills to be sure.
I would be fine with another D Jones next to the real one ! On at least two downs. Let the new MLB clean it up

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I hated this pick from day one. Oliver is undersized and not quick enough to make a difference. Would love to trade him and move on. Hell as much as I rag on Edmunds I would take Edmunds on a long term deal over Oliver any day

The correct answer here is "c - neither"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.