S Harrison Smith

Buffalo_Stampede

Sal mentioned  Taylor Rapp.

I liked that thinking  very well. I also liked his LB choice from the Eagles.

No older player please. stop gaps are not for me.
Same with O line. lets get one we can keep for next 4 years because he is solid in pass pro and run game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

Sal mentioned  Taylor Rapp.

I liked that thinking  very well. I also liked his LB choice from the Eagles.

No older player please. stop gaps are not for me.
Same with O line. lets get one we can keep for next 4 years because he is solid in pass pro and run game.

When you pay your QB/WR duo almost 70M between them, stop gaps will exist.  Every year.  

• Like (+1) 2

If anything we should be doing the same exact thing that Minnesota is doing, cutting old, over the hill kind of players.

Let’s not spend big money on their castoffs. If Buffalo wanted to spend money on a FA vet safety they would’ve just kept Poyer.

And I know this may not be a popular take but I think Buffalo should dump Micah Hyde too. I realize that I’m going to get torched for this and I mean torched but the dude is 32 coming off a neck injury, jus’ sayin’.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Victory Formation

8 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

If anything we should be doing the same exact thing that Minnesota is doing, cutting old, over the hill kind of players.

Let’s not spend big money on their castoffs. If Buffalo wanted to spend money on a FA vet safety they would’ve just kept Poyer.

And I know this may not be a popular take but I think Buffalo should dump Micah Hyde too. I realize that I’m going to get torched for this and I mean torched but the dude is 32 coming off a neck injury, jus’ sayin’.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Just terrible. 

There’s a time and a place for veteran additions. You don’t build a team that way, but they can help put you over the top when you have a roster ready to win. 

Not sure how much Smith has left, or how much he’ll be looking for. If he’s still playing at a high level and looking to win at a reasonable price, he’d be a welcome addition. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.