No consensus among owners to oust Snyder from Commanders

stuvian

6 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Cause most of them have skeletons in their own closet. NFL Owners for the most part protect each other because they all know each others dirty laundry see Bob Kraft and Jerry Jones for example. 

They all have these…if it can happen to you it can happen to me..

Skeletons-In-My-Closet-spillwords.jpg

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

So your supposition is that the other owners would implement a low standard for removal?  They wouldn’t be concerned at all if they saw stuff about Snyder that seemed dubious?  Full on embracing of mob mentality is the best course?  This makes sense how?

My supposition is that they're afraid he'll open the books on them and tell all the dirty little secrets 

6 hours ago, uticaclub said:

What does this have to do with Fox News? The owners aren't going to force Synder out because they don't want to set a precedent where their teams can be taken from them.

There is already a precedent.  The Panthers owner was forced out.  I am sure they would prefer that Snyder sells the team “on his own initiative” if possible, for any number of reasons.  

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

It is surprising the owners couldn’t come to a consensus given he was robbing them cooking the books on stadium sales etc.

Youd think the owners would be drueling over Bezos as an owner.  Between the owner of Amazon and the owners of Wal-Mart, the league as to be happy.

I can understand that they put up with some bad impressions because it’s a touchy subject, but start taking their money? Yeah, I’m surprised they tolerated that

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

It is surprising the owners couldn’t come to a consensus given he was robbing them cooking the books on stadium sales etc.

Youd think the owners would be drueling over Bezos as an owner.  Between the owner of Amazon and the owners of Wal-Mart, the league as to be happy.

That assumes they don’t have their own dirty laundry that Snyder might put in the street if they try to force him out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.